Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 63 64

Merry

Crink.The Man

would you like some jeez with your whine?

RaCio

GoT²

Most of the places that scouts can now fan jump too soldiers can rocket jump to without losing more than 30hp,

Ok just tested, to get onto balcony you need ~37hp (possibly 36!), my mistake.

You can also say that the soldier can jump twice and still have more health then the scout ;)
You cant say its OP because it doesnt do selfdamage. The scout loses 1 of his 2 shots.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Most of the places that scouts can now fan jump too soldiers can rocket jump to without losing more than 30hp,

You can also say that the soldier can jump twice and still have more health then the scout ;)

What exactly are you thinking posting a pro-FaN comment in this thread?? This is the AMMAGAD-THE-FAN-RAPED-AND-KILLED-MY-NAN thread.

Vali

-9w-

That’s neither here nor there, since the scout’s movement speed and double jump let him dodge and survive in situations where the soldier is a sitting duck for damage. The hp cost of rocketjumping is a tradeoff for doing so and the FAN has no such tradeoff (since they both lose 1 loaded ammo). Edit: With the auto-reload on, losing ammo isn’t really THAT big of a deal anymore, and the jump can be used in plenty of situations where you’re not going to be put immediately into combat.

This is a nice example of a constructive rebuttal klu! A more mature attitude like Racio’s would make you seem like less of a social rekluse.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

This is a nice example of a constructive rebuttal klu! A more mature attitude like Racio’s would make you seem like less of a social rekluse.

maturity left this thread at least 40 pages back.

and come on with the insults, how about some originality eh?

David

FaNtastic puns, tbh

get the fuck out of here seraph, you thought David’s puns were funny, your input is null

Seraph gets a seFaN on the pun-o-meter,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

FaNtastic puns, tbh

get the fuck out of here seraph, you thought David’s puns were funny, your input is null

Seraph gets a seFaN on the pun-o-meter,

lmao, so so bad

gryzor

This seems overdue. Nobody will spend half an hour on a single day just to moderate one single thread due to IDIOTKIDS.

*locked*

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 63 64