Forum

sv_allow_wait_command 0

Created 24th May 2009 @ 19:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

kolox

obs.

bind mouse4 +reload

>:3

(Hold it down when fighting with scatter and just tap it to reload pistol, same goes for pipes – stickies)

Rele

WTF?

1.4.8 Addendum

For any scripts not mentioned here, you can use as general rule of thumb: anything that allows you to do something that would be impossible without that script is forbidden.
When in doubt, the admins decide on the legality of the script.

How the hell having autoreload script is doing something IMPOSSIBLE? Pressing R after every rocket jump, every rocket shot is just plane IDIOTIC. So why not have computer do it for you? Of course having Fast Shot script (or even rocket jump imo) gives you a HUGE benefit, so they shouldnt be allowed. But autoreload? zomfg…

Did you even read this thread? ._.
Autoreload Scripts are perfectly fine and allowed.
Srsly now…

Oh and fuck reloading by r…. mouse4 ftw :9

exm

I have read it, but it’s quite stupid that jonni is trying to make a reload script without “wait”. I dont think it’s possible and even if it is, I guess that script will be a massive clusterf*ck and lag older pcs. To sum it up: allow “wait” and request demos from suspicios players.

Winneh

[s7]

You dont need wait commands for just an auto reload on shottys rockets etc

lÖÖFv

BLLB

plus you don’t need it for rocket jumps, duck jumps and reload, so pretty much every legal script out there

You need it as demoman to reload your sticky launcher.

no you dont lols.

Rele

plus you don’t need it for rocket jumps, duck jumps and reload, so pretty much every legal script out there

You need it as demoman to reload your sticky launcher.

no you dont lols.

yes you do lols

xzr

scripts4nubs l2p plz lulz

gryzor

So, basically everything but stickylauncher auto-reload scripts work, that currently are “legal”. Sounds like an awesome command to keep in the config to me, pressing a reload-button compared to facing demos with fast-sticky-scripts must be an awesome tradeoff! Congratulations, all clean demomen (if this is kept in the config, that is — this, I have no idea of as of yet).

Vali

-9w-

I was looking forward to starting to use stickylauncher auto-reload (never had it before and it really doesnt like my laggy internet connection). Oh well, guess I haven’t lost anything if it stays like this. :(

Oh and Relentless, I think he was trying to be funny with the whole “press r” thing.

complx-

Kvakkistansen

Stop whining all of u… i use Scroll-up for reloading and i dont need any stupid script!

:D

exm

Stop whining all of u… i use Scroll-up for reloading and i dont need any stupid script!

:D

Ok now imagine that ETF2L would not allow using mouse wheel. Get the picture? We’re not whining, we’re trying to make life better for everyone!

PingWIN

Fortress Forever(maybe TFC i dont know :S) ? if you didnt moved it reloaded by itself. Well in TF2 just press +1 button (maybe it will be fun ^^) but if you cant press it then search for another game :3

Silan

(Actual Size)

Ok, so i get why you would like a sticky-reload script (my soldier.cfg = +reload). But jump-scripts? Really? I thought rocket and stickyjumps was something you wanted to control and tweak according to the situation.

lassizci

on a horse

There are lots of other perfectly legal things to do with waits. For example record temp; wait 200; stop” that makes invisible models visible again. wait commands have been allowed before the update (since it’s been known the cvar doesn’t have effect and waits haven’t been prohibited by the rules separately) so why change the rule? Is it a real issue?

Norris

doubt it, as the ones who really try to abuse hardly use ingame scripting if they can macro their stuff and get away with it in esl no?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »