Forum

sv_allow_wait_command 0

Created 24th May 2009 @ 19:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Ino

dp.
dp.

racio is right, and i don’t know who said reload scripts won’t work. They still work for all weapons exept pistols, needlegun and stickylauncher. And the reloadscripts for those were fucked anyway because they were fps related.

I’m talking about a script, not a screenshot bind.

Yeah, but it’s a pretty useless one.

It mostly punishes those who play honestly, cheaters can just pick any other tool that’s available.

That’s how it is already,

You mean people already have ways to circumvent this? Duh, I just said that?

FurbOotz

I’m not sure if it has been already worked out, but I managed to put up a somewhat auto-reload script for the sticky launcher.

It works in the following way: when you switch to sticky launcher, 1st click = charge the shot, 2nd click shots.. this way the auto reload still works.

It can be a pain getting used to, but on the other hand, those who have mouses with “fast fire button” can use this one instead. And use the normal mouse1 to charge if needed.

alias “+dareload” “-reload; +attack”
alias “-dareload” “-attack; +reload”

alias +stickyfix “+attack”
alias -stickyfix “-attack; bind mouse1 +stickyfix2”

alias +stickyfix2 “-reload”
alias -stickyfix2 “+reload; bind mouse1 +stickyfix”

bind q “weapon2b”
alias “weapon1a” “slot1; +reload; -attack; bind mouse1 +dareload; bind q weapon2b; bind 3 meleeb1”
alias “weapon2b” “slot2; +reload; -attack; bind mouse1 +stickyfix; bind q weapon1a; bind 3 meleeb2”
bind 1 weapon1a
bind 2 weapon2b

alias meleeb1 “slot3; bind q weapon1a”
alias meleeb2 “slot3; bind q weapon2b”

There are a few “problems”:
– You cannot fire as fast as if you weren’t using this, probably.
– If you 2click to shot, and than click again to charge, but happens to click during the weapon “cooldown”, your next click will do nothing, so it takes even longer to fast fire.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6