LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 16th March 2011 @ 15:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 17 Next »

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

Quoted from Krakyn

ps fleshlights group should be harder.

Its ok, if they do better than us ill take their server away!

Quoted from Dummy

ETF2L is, as a friend said, Wireplay v 2.0.
Div 2 is a joke with for example us, TP, or Flai (no offense, could name others) getting in, guess ESL is the premier TF2 league now :w

and I won’t even mention div 1 and prem

Of course, this is judgement based on s8, I understand becaue of the amount of teams dropping ETF2L teams had to be raised up

You could also mention XEN Team who we beat and is in div 1. You could also mention UV who we’ve also beat when I’ve been calling like shit. Pretty much think that you should reconsider.

Vladi

TIDS

well i also think that my team is better than some div2 teams, and we have won recently against a lot of them, but we signed up for div3 and i am fine with that placement, especially since we went through some trouble last season and you never know what will happen.

im actually looking forward to a season full of development for me and my team and will enjoy finally getting strength through teamplay and not through individual skill.
i hope we can earn the promotion and attack in div2 next season, i hope there will be some actual div2 teams willing to train against us some time soon.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Nice ruleset guys! It is sad day

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from t1gr3

We didn’t ask for div2

Yes your team did.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Dummy

ETF2L is, as a friend said, Wireplay v 2.0.
Div 2 is a joke with for example us, TP, or Flai (no offense, could name others) getting in, guess ESL is the premier TF2 league now :w

and I won’t even mention div 1 and prem

Of course, this is judgement based on s8, I understand becaue of the amount of teams dropping ETF2L teams had to be raised up

Would you care to explain exactly what you mean by this? Given that you requested to be put in division 2 and provided screenshots, do you believe that you are division 2 skilled or not? If not, then I’m sure we can find a team to replace you and in future I would suggest that you don’t waste the admin team’s time by submitting false requests for divisions.

Get EnRo in div 2, they’re good.

kaidus

WiK?

Seedings look good as long as people understand etf2l is no longer the bees knees of pro tf2. All I’d hope for is that ETF2L, being the community home it is, see ESL as an alternative that they can support rather than a rival so that this message gets across to those who stay away from the forum drama etc. Otherwise TF2 is fucked.

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

ah ok then,I was wrong. No idea who submitted our request but i thought it was div3 we had asked for! oh well, not complaining though! as long as we dont lose all our games and look like retards its fine!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Si^

http://gyazo.com/20491eff5d716b0b9ea1b78f3475cc0c.png

cough

TP 5-0’d them in 2 maps as well.

demsii

EPA

umad?

I could say; Koeitje after seeing the seedings http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100315165946/sonicfanon/images/0/0c/Rage_face.jpg

.. but not really worth it, I know you’re still mad at me Koeitje ‘cuz you’re still stuck @ 12 years old (you know, when your oh so best friend died of cancer apparantly), but come on .. This is even immature for your (lack of) standards.

Last edited by demsii,

Dummy

Quoted from SnowiE

[…]
Would you care to explain exactly what you mean by this? Given that you requested to be put in division 2 and provided screenshots, do you believe that you are division 2 skilled or not? If not, then I’m sure we can find a team to replace you and in future I would suggest that you don’t waste the admin team’s time by submitting false requests for divisions.

no, we do want div 2, its ok :d. we do believe we are div 2, dont put us in div 3 :<!

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
no, we do want div 2, its ok :d. we do believe we are div 2, dont put us in div 3 :<!

How are you div2 when no one wants to play you because you have a .. erm .. special team (Matt in particulair)? I mean, how do you get the results needed to be there? Serious question, no flamez pl0x.

Wiiking

Hopefully we will all get suprised by good teams and unknown players taking a step forward showing their skills

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from demsii

umad?

I could say; Koeitje after seeing the seedings http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100315165946/sonicfanon/images/0/0c/Rage_face.jpg

.. but not really worth it, I know you’re still mad at me Koeitje ‘cuz you’re still stuck @ 12 years old (you know, when your oh so best friend died of cancer apparantly), but come on .. This is even immature for your (lack of) standards.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVabYxuJe-B1v8vRpUzsFdSmaP58YuJLm4kUzNweNaatCUKPceSw&t=1

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 17 Next »