LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 16th March 2011 @ 15:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 17 Next »

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Matt

[…]

I hope the fire hurries up and kills you soon.

Im not really sure why Telebear keeps trolling (I assume he’s trolling). I mean, sure trolling is fun sometimes, but is it really THAT fun when the whole community hates you?
You can laugh all you want at reactions on your own, but you must feel excluded.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from Mordi

yeh, actually made me lol.
some of the div3 tables are better than the div2 ones, gg

your totally talking about our div and 2a :D

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from Matt

[…]

I hope the fire hurries up and kills you soon.

I’ve switched to this side

dougiie

CotC

2a and 2b…

mix em up

the bm man

k^m

You would think so but no

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from caned

[…]

I’ve switched to this side

because i dont find some dutch retard funny

Logic everyone

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Matt and TeleBear are banned for 14 days for flaming. Keep on topic, this is the Lawl nice divs thread to discuss divisions for season 9.

Last edited by SnowiE,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

EDIT: Snowie got it.

Last edited by caned,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

<3 Snowie

WOODY[

Op4

i really fucking love you telebear

Waebi

‹Con›

many dont find him funny, me included, but why the fuck would you need to constantly express your hatred for everyone?

Sc

Quoted from Cooler

When is my avatar fixed?

Last edited by Sc,

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

I don’t really know what roster changes you speak off, since 4/5 depending on who plays is still the same as what it was in season 7! Funkeh stopped playing and gubbins was an obvious replacement anyway, even though he wants to play demo!

We didn’t ask for div2 (I expected div3), would have been good to get another gold medal in div3 to add to our collection, but what happens happens really I suppose.

Krakyn

rEJ

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? WE’RE IN DIV 5 cleveridiot are in div 5 yet you put us in different sections? Where is the sense of drama? A grudge match, well reunion and fuck about with us probably all in the same mumble, would have been loads of fun and a great spectacle. Instead we have this travesty, us in A and them in C. SORT IT OUT (B)ADMINS. SORT IT OUT. kthxbye

ps fleshlights group should be harder.

Cooler

4Queens

+1 t1gr3, i played few pcws vs your team and there is really no difference in dstm lineup
its just these prem teams quitting
cube from epsilon said div4 teams are gonna be in div2 and he’s actually right :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 17 Next »