Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 16th March 2011 @ 15:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from demsii

[…]

How are you div2 when no one wants to play you because you have a .. erm .. special team (Matt in particulair)? I mean, how do you get the results needed to be there? Serious question, no flamez pl0x.

Well, we got most of the sent screens before Matt started trolling. also, we shut him up after two teams said they wont play us again because of him / gid going engie on mid for last round, so not everybody denies playing us.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVabYxuJe-B1v8vRpUzsFdSmaP58YuJLm4kUzNweNaatCUKPceSw&t=1

Yes, I am visibly upset.

I like mine better tho.

I like how you reply within 2 minutes aswell, n0life? ))

Last edited by demsii,

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

I don’t see what gives you the right to publicly say on the forums that we’re a ‘special team’ and have ‘no life’. Matt is banned from posting on the forums and you’re not? You’re personally attacking us. People are allowed to have their opinions and i don’t see it justice that you can get away with posting things like that.
Thanks. :)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

QUICKLY IT’S IS TIME TO CALL PEOPLE NO LIFERS ON AN INTERNET FORUM

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Dendocror

I don’t see what gives you the right to publicly say on the forums that we’re a ‘special team’ and have ‘no life’. Matt is banned from posting on the forums and you’re not? You’re personally attacking us. People are allowed to have their opinions and i don’t see it justice that you can get away with posting things like that.
Thanks. :)

If you’d open your eyes then you might be able to see that my quote was from Koeitje, not Dummy. And special can be taken in many ways. I’ve only heard quite a few teams are refusing to play you because of a certain player in your team hence why I am asking. And also if you’d read my reply you’d see it says that it’s a serious question, not a flame. Personal attack? Please.

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

I noticed, i just never changed my post because i’m not tryhard at forums.

You, me and everybody else who read your post know what you mean when you say ‘special’, so don’t act dumb. You’re insulting Matt when he doesn’t have the means to give a response. Not just that, you’re insulting our team as a whole and you expect me to just sit here? And yes, i do find it a personal attack. I don’t go around insulting you (in particular) or your team, do I? I seriously don’t see what gives you the right to go around and say the things you say.

ih

lol at all fixtures being scheduled in early 70s :D

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

http://random-gif.com/gif/Munch.gif

Jude

notdoggo

all the usual suspects are showing up.

shaping up to be another 30 page thriller.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Dendocror

I noticed, i just never changed my post because i’m not tryhard at forums.

You, me and everybody else who read your post know what you mean when you say ‘special’, so don’t act dumb. You’re insulting Matt when he doesn’t have the means to give a response. Not just that, you’re insulting our team as a whole and you expect me to just sit here? And yes, i do find it a personal attack. I don’t go around insulting you (in particular) or your team, do I? I seriously don’t see what gives you the right to go around and say the things you say.

You claim not to be a tryhard, yet you’re replying once again? And you should never assume in what way I mean a certain word if you’re not certain as you don’t know me well enough (or at all) for that. If I meant retarded, I would’ve used the word retarded, simple. Him not being able to give a response is not exactly my fault nor problem, though it is a great example of why people say he’s “special”, no? A personal attack when I’m not even mentioning you or your name? Interesting. I didn’t see Dummy get offended. And if you really see this as a personal attack then I maybe you should stay away from the internet a bit, there’s a lot more and worse offensive things on here bro and if I’m personally attacking you then I can assure you it’ll be a lot worse. And you can insult me or my team all day long, every day, I won’t lose any sleep over it I’m afraid.

Last edited by demsii,

ProZaK

syster

Quoted from Dendocror

I seriously don’t see what gives you the right to go around and say the things you say.

Quoted from Dendocror

People are allowed to have their opinions

¿

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

5 more off-topic posts and I’ll lock this.

Including this post.

Mike

TEZC

The divisions are indeed nice.

Skyride

DUCS

come on guys, 7hrs for this to turn into a trollfest? :<

At least its not from the first post.

captain bubblebeard

I like the divisions.

I am looking forward to this season.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 Next »