Cheers.

Last edited by Matt,

Orchid

|=3

actually yes. Nothing i could pick on.

Jude

notdoggo

team fortress looks shit when premier is basically div1

good job with the unlocks admins ))))))))

Si^

T2P
[PG]

div 2 woo

Martn

SDX in di4, are you trolling?

danny.

Quoted from Si^

div 2 woo

gl vs us :P

Pozitive

HWarriors

well, this wasn’t funny

Septique

Is this a fucking joke?

Exfane

div5 now is better than div 4 rotf

Dummy

ETF2L is, as a friend said, Wireplay v 2.0.
Div 2 is a joke with for example us, TP, or Flai (no offense, could name others) getting in, guess ESL is the premier TF2 league now :w

and I won’t even mention div 1 and prem

Of course, this is judgement based on s8, I understand becaue of the amount of teams dropping ETF2L teams had to be raised up

Last edited by Dummy,

wwww

ISIS
Panopticon

Wtf .. etf2l without Diggy is sad =/

vote for vanilla.

Last edited by wwww,

byte

1 Year ago, ESL offered the same service they offer today i.e. it was vanilla + medlocks only still, yet 1 year today it’s still the same and ETF2L’s unlock regime is still going.

This must tell you something about the teams not wanting to join up into this league. “Doing it for the game…” Is not a valid nor believable excuse to be quite honest, and we know it’s all about the players need for those rebelling.

Best possible outcome teams could of done is join both leagues (like 1 year ago) BUT focus on winning ESL this time rather than ETF2L, if they couldn’t take ETF2L seriously. Rather than splitting it and making it look how it is.

Byte’s Team are joining both leagues to compete with all and will be offering vanilla + medlocks against teams in ETF2L if they want. That way best of both worlds are covered JUST LIKE 1 YEAR AGO. Without splitting =)

Back to the topic, yes the admins tried quite hard to figure out who should be in what div, people dropping already out of protest isn’t really smart nor wise. These are provisional and they could change depending on results submitted along with community evidence as such.

Cheers

Byte

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Dummy

ETF2L is, as a friend said, Wireplay v 2.0.
Div 2 is a joke with for example us, TP, or Flai (no offense, could name others) getting in, guess ESL is the premier TF2 league now :w

and I won’t even mention div 1 and prem

this is not the final tables. they will be switched up a bit I think.

WLL

Quoted from Exfane

div5 now is better than div 4 rotf

haha explain that.
im mad: ty for epic warp division, 3 russians, 1 egypt. love you all
im not mad: yeah, party, etf2l is ready to rumble

the bm man

k^m

matt you’re a qq noob please stop bringing your tears and clogging up the forums

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 17 Next »