LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 16th March 2011 @ 15:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 Next »

dougiie

CotC

LOUD NOISES

m-ex

v. existence

IMHO. some time ago wireplay divs = etf2l div-1…

now it’s equal…

Looking forward for ESL… but i think it’ll be the same etf2l=wire=esl…

Last edited by m-ex,

dauk

once again WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN DIVISION NUMBERS, it does not effect team game skill at all

kuma

Divs are a measure of progress not skill, thanks Day[9]!

m-ex

v. existence

you didn’t got me, i’m saing about overall league skill, all best teams was playing like in etf2l, but now it equal, some are playing in esl, some stayed in etf2l… i think that it’s only a progress to all of the tf2 community

P.Arkinson

shh

Seriously guys, get your heads out of your asses and play the game and stop whining… Even your top pro super hyper good solo mates carries your team against some teams, doesn’t make all the teams shit… TEAM-fortress…

Certainly there’s a few damn good teams at div3 who should be in div2 with these teams… Think they applied for 3? Dats the deal YO. You gotta live with it.

Gl to s9, stop cryin, w8 for s10.

Edit>> Am mad to the scene.
When I started tf2 I heard its MATURE. This isnt it, alot of flaming and shit talkin.

Last edited by P.Arkinson,

rtan

-9w-

fact is they applied for div3 without thinking of the whole div change, so some of them have been left behind all the teams they pcw against. admins should have (and i guess they have) thought about this and it will get fixed when the divisons are announced proper.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Dny

[…]

new team, dont even have a proper 6th yet, we’ll impress in div 2 im sure, cu in div 2, gl everyone <3

not in the team anymore :D

I’m just saying based on what Si^ said, a PCW vs. new teams are nothing special

Also…

FLAI loose their playoff, Renob win theirs, FLAI get div2, Renob get div3?

tbh, only new teams that didn’t partake in the season before should be allowed give screenshots for division placements.

It’s defeats the object of even having a promoting system completely. It really fucking does.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

P.Arkinson

shh

Quoted from rtan

fact is they applied for div3 without thinking of the whole div change, so some of them have been left behind all the teams they pcw against. admins should have (and i guess they have) thought about this and it will get fixed when the divisons are announced proper.

Hope so.. :)

WAR, just shut the fuck up. We’ve beaten better teams than renoB later on, and in our application we just said that we’d be happy to get in div 3 or 2.

dauk

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]
not in the team anymore :D

I’m just saying based on what Si^ said, a PCW vs. new teams are nothing special

Also…

FLAI loose their playoff, Renob win theirs, FLAI get div2, Renob get div3?

tbh, only new teams that didn’t partake in the season before should be allowed give screenshots for division placements.

It’s defeats the object of even having a promoting system completely. It really fucking does.

I bet completely noooooone would fold and remake team. You see how I put a lot of o’s to underline my sarcasm?

P.Arkinson

shh

Quoted from happy little boozer

WAR, just shut the fuck up. We’ve beaten better teams than renoB later on, and in our application we just said that we’d be happy to get in div 3 or 2.

3 or 2, we got to 2. WEEE. LET THE SHITSTORM BEGIN!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

But it completely ruins the system!

It’s like a Championship football team missing out on a promotion to Premiership, then during the off season buying some players that could make them a premiership team, they dont just skip to the premiership, they play the championship, win it and then go up.

It’s the biggest load of bollocks I’ve seen, this is worse than the new rule set and maps.

You lost your playoff, you stay in div4, Renob won there’s they go up. Simple as that, you lost it QQ try again next season.

@Dauk, if the team folds and rejoins with 4/6 people that were in the previous team then they get put in the same division, or something along those lines.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Are Princess good?
Pardon my ignorance, but it is unusual to see a new team be seeded in Prem.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

You lost your playoff, you stay in div4, Renob won there’s they go up. Simple as that, you lost it QQ try again next season.

No – the idea is to put teams in the div they’d get the best competition in. If you’re in div6 then swap everyone with prem players should you still be in div6? Extreme example but it gets the point across.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 Next »