LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 16th March 2011 @ 15:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 Next »

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from FIR

[…]

and hereeeeeee comes ESL fanboys. Advert column is to the right, fyi.

seriously, instead of murdering each other over a fucking game, why dont you take time out and think, “hey I got placed in a lower division, meh idc, I’ll just play pcw’s at and just roll my div” rather than saying “oh you demoted me, you think I noob but you make everyone else pro”.

Is it that hard to be mature people?

It’s a waste of a Season tbh, yeah you can play PCWs against higher skilled opponents. But “rolling your div” isn’t exactly fun, since your team will barely improve.

Dummy

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

You’re a fucking moron.

whats your problem, eh hombre?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Thanks admins for the work you put in the seedings. Happy to start next week, getting some good ol’ tf2 going on again :-)

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from sick-lizard

[…]

+ 6 We would love this :)

There’s already a lot of grudge matching going on in div5a, I’m sure there’s a place for you somewhere there as well.

Martn

Quoted from Shabbaman

[…]

There’s already a lot of grudge matching going on in div5a, I’m sure there’s a place for you somewhere there as well.

C u in div 5 A =D

Dny

T2P

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

TP 5-0’d them in 2 maps as well.

new team, dont even have a proper 6th yet, we’ll impress in div 2 im sure, cu in div 2, gl everyone <3

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Thalash

It’s a waste of a Season tbh, yeah you can play PCWs against higher skilled opponents. But “rolling your div” isn’t exactly fun, since your team will barely improve.

That doesn’t mean we should all sit in a forum, raging and getting 1/2-week-bans and flame engulfing all of us, does it?

The admins put this as “provisional”, which, even at a low command of english, we all should be able to get the gist. If you’re not happy, find a pcw with a higher div and roll them, then give screenshots to them. A picture says a thousand words, and saves a thousand unnecessary forum posts.

I may be div5/6 myself, and you’d all probably converge on me like a pack of vultures after I hit the “Add Reply” button, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have logic. Logic dictates that if you’re not satisfied, get off your arse and do something about it. We are all literally being spoonfed, with all the admins doing half the “annoying” jobs. Do we really need things handed over to us like a silver platter a-la some rich 5-year-old prince?

I’m not asking anyone to pay money or anything, just use your common sense. A flawed league is still a league, and a league means nothing if it’s filled with forum campers waiting for some new troll food.

TL;DR – get off your arse, roll higher divs, submit s/shots, problem solved.

edit: removed contorversial first sentence. now the main point will hit home (hopefully) :/

Last edited by FIR,

Ran

rebeLion

Quoted from Thalash

Everyone complaining about their placement should read what happened with the S8 LAWL NICE DIVS thread : http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-13650/page-32/?recent=259939#post-255923

Ghostface

spire

Why would it be a waste of a season because a bunch of premier teams left. How does that affect YOUR game? Sure it MIGHT be a bit unbalanced in the new premdiv, but I’m sure the new premteams can manage it. And if not, there’s always next season.

Who cares if some people are put into the wrong divisions. Mistakes happen, and as maaaaaaaaaaaaaaany people have said above me, that’s why they’re PROVISIONAL.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Ghostface

Why would it be a waste of a season because a bunch of premier teams left. How does that affect YOUR game?

Was thinking the same thing.

Dummy

Quoted from Si^

[…]

Was thinking the same thing.

It mostly screws up the the top 3 divs. note, it was not only premiere teams dropping – there were teams dropping because of the same reasons as prem. from div 1 and 2

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Ghostface

Why would it be a waste of a season because a bunch of premier teams left.

It doesn’t affect my game for whatsoever reason. The fact is, all this bitching about started when the premiers decided to leave over unlocks, and it went from a “bad unlock” to a “bad ETF2L” discussion. Everyone made a big hoo-ha over it. A “waste of a season”, in my view, is when everyone stops being civil and starts bitching about every single thing they can get their hands on. I obviously wasnt here during S8 and prior, so to that I have no say.

But yes, I admit I poorly explained it the first time round.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Martn

[…]

C u in div 5 A =D

Enjoy it, while it lasts in division 5 ;-)

vani

Bully

Quoted from Baros^

E[TF2]L IS DEAD ))

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from Ran

[…]
http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-13650/page-32/?recent=259939#post-255923

xaxaxaxxaxa))

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 Next »