trams

-><-

Div 5 = low
Div 4 = low+
Div 3 = mid
Div 2 = mid+
Div 1 = high

What is so fuckin hard?

Players are the same, if you have played lots of pcw:s and played a season or two in div 3 you are mid.

If you are a pub hero and ALWAYS is in top of the list you are MAYBE low+, otherwise low.

K thx bye?

Hmm, tbh people can state what skill they have in the recruitement topic as honnest as possible but the clans who tested them should also have the right to put their honnest opinion about the player.

Some players are indeed overrating themself. Others are undervalued cuz there arent many topclans where they can prove themself and topclans doesnt really give unknown players chances.

skinnie

TCM

HOW DO U KNOW ?

like for when we needed a scout a lot of players came to me that I didn’t know but I asked a demo from each of them and watched it but .. if it aint good enough ..

imo I dont think teams are so stupid that they base their decision, of which player to take, on the skill level that he puts on this forum ??

byte

Tramsig did you even read what i posted?

The problem isn’t what is set that is “so fuckin hard” it’s the fact that it’s based on opinion, we’ve got people who play in a low div clan who buff up someone who is easily “HIGH” to them but not to the higher div clans do you see?

Is it registering yet? :| It’s the same as music taste :) no music is wrong it’s just opinionated for everyone, for example if i said Skinnie likes country folk music from Bangladesh i’d say hes a nutter and that music is SHOCKING :P but doesn’t mean my opinion is true : >

So the best way to minimize this “opinionated” response by the community is to advertize the div they are in, shows you what calibre and what skill factor *usually* they have…

Cheers

Byte

skinnie

TCM

why would I listen to music from your home country ??

byte

Ignorance is bliss sometimes :x Yes thats right Skinnie i come from Bangladesh lolz…

nublet ;x

Cheers

Byte

Swarley

cool^m

I agree with Byte. It’s so much more simple to just say the division your playing/played in and if you’re new you play in div5.

“What is so fuckin hard?”

skinnie

TCM

one thing : ‘if you’re new you’re div5’

for example t0da didnt have a clan before wotr .. so he should say div5 then although he can shoot a sticky or 2

byte

I said the div skill would “usually” be correct u TARD skinnie, he was an exception there aren’t many i can think of that are and i’ve played for MANY low div clans before.

Peace!

Cheers

Byte

rage

getting there it seems

name / class / div played in / teams played in

further info – hours logged, other classes, blah blah

and also – you must answer the question “Is Eastwood a God – Yes / No”

skinnie

TCM

totally disagree with byte here

rage

which bit skinnie?

what do you suggest instead?

byte

lol rage ignore him he’s jus disagreeing because its me not coz he disagrees with the topic or what’s been said, the child has issues irl ;x

LOVE U SKINNIE :D:D:D:

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »