also allow gunboots!

GRU is epic fail HEAVYs dont RUN!!!

electro

Got Milk?

FUCK GRU!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY MAKAREL IS TEH REAL SHIT; YEAH!!!!

Vaskie

BulletClub

The Vita-Saw seems like a fantastic weapon, and a great side grade for the medic, not only it brings something new as if a team lose everyone in the middle, atleast they will have a chance to defend the last with uber as the Vita-Saw gives you 20% of the Uber you had before dying, but it also makes the medic more vulnerable, so to me, it seems just like the Kritzkrieg but meh, only my opinion.

I love it, in fact i have been playing all pcw with it and none said anything about it, and in fact, it made the games way more fun.

Admins, rethink some weapons, most of them shouldn’t be used in 6 vs 6, but come on.. GRU makes the Heavy more versatil, the medic has another side with the Vita-Saw, etc

RaCio

GoT²

We never said the new weapons are overpowered. The problem is they have been released just a couple of days ago.

You need an increased amount of metal to craft them and the better weapons don’t have a recipe yet, so allowing them without teams having any chance of training is not a good idea. Just focus on some of the other newly allowed weapons this season :)

Vaskie

BulletClub

Well you should put on the front news the weapons that aren’t banned, cause out of all weapons that exist, saying the only ones that are banned can be a bit confusing. For example, the only one i know it’s allowed right now is the Pain Train.

Racio i can fully understand the fact that they just came out, but using the excuse of too much metal is needed, or theres no blueprint.. Everyone that is on competitive has played TF2 for QUITE a while, and even if they haven’t if someone plays atleast 15-20 minutes everyday TF2 theres a huge chance of not only the new weapons coming out but also random weapons that can be used for metal.

In my opinion you should atleast consider the GRU and the Vita-Saw that everyone knows that bring something new without being overpowered but meh.. yet again.. only my opinion.

It gives the Medics a new chance, as sometimes we lose ubers without being 100% our fault. With it, lower teams can finnaly have a chance standing agains’t teams that rape the middle out of them and fastforward to the last cp with uber..

Tikcus

Quoted from RaCio

We never said the new weapons are overpowered. The problem is they have been released just a couple of days ago.

You need an increased amount of metal to craft them and the better weapons don’t have a recipe yet, so allowing them without teams having any chance of training is not a good idea. Just focus on some of the other newly allowed weapons this season :)

This is a valid reason for everything but FREE THE FISH

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Vaskie

With it, lower teams can finnaly have a chance standing agains’t teams that rape the middle out of them and fastforward to the last cp with uber..

How about putting their heads together, figuring out why they get rolled, and work on improving so that they don’t? I’m not ripping on vita-saw here, but if you get completely rolled at mid then you should really be looking at how to improve your mid fights, not hoping for some unlock to allow you to have uber when holding last.

Good strategy and the ability to adapt to what your opponent is doing > any unlock.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

The heavies main down side was that he was slow, like how the scouts down side is he has lower hp, the soldier has limited damage output and is slightly slower, the demomna has not hit scan(yeahs that a shitty example but he is also black don’t forget)

Basically they should of taken starting health away from him rather than the less melee damage or as well as. Or slightly decrease the movement buff to only slightly faster than soldier or something, so he is slower to mid than the medic but not by that much like he would be without gru

And it would get very complicated to have different rules for each weapon.

Completely agree with kaidus about the availability thing not to mention the gru isn’t necessarily too overpowered if both teams ran it etc, it just slows gameplay down and just reduces soldiers impact in the game even more so.

Who is gonna jump if the other team has a heavy, it either means the roam is gonan have loads of fun camping waiting for scouts all the time then giving pointless spam where he only has to hit a fully buffed heavy with 5 direct rockets if he isn’t getting healed.

I like the idea and the idea of bringing heavy back into competitive but it should not be at the expense of soldiers whose influence on the game is the least already

Isai

flowerpower/

I can’t see a reason why Gunboats and GRU are forbidden. The argument that they are not craftable simply does not hold, because of the new trade system. Everyone who wants to have those items will be able to get them, either through the trade irc channel or just getting them from teammates.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Isai:
Quoted from RaCio

Ched

.tony

Quoted from Isai

I can’t see a reason why Gunboats and GRU are forbidden. The argument that they are not craftable simply does not hold, because of the new trade system. Everyone who wants to have those items will be able to get them, either through the trade irc channel or just getting them from teammates.

I sure as hell would like a pair but I wasted all my spare weapons on crafting hats and making the new scout unlocks. Now I’ll have to wait a month or two before I can finally get to use some of the new unlocks. I’m also going to have to try and somehow obtain the milkman hat so, if there were a league that allowed the unlocks, I would not miss out on that 25hp.

Grammer

Veg

Are krit-a-cola and pain train allowed?

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from kaidus

The whole point that all the weapons are banned is because people have no guaranteed access to them. Only after a lengthy period of time can you decently assume that anyone who wants a weapon has had the oppurtunity to get it.

1. You can find them randomly
2. You can craft them
3. You can trade for them
4. You can buy them

That’s borderline certainty for me at least!

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Randdalf

[…]

1. You can find them randomly
2. You can craft them
3. You can trade for them
4. You can buy them

That’s borderline certainty for me at least!

I have £0.00
No one will trade me
I have never found any gunboats
I don’t have the weapons to craft them

Quoted from Grammer

Are krit-a-cola and pain train allowed?

Yep. If we don’t say it’s banned, it’s allowed.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 18 Next »