Forum

Please ETF2L, PLEASE reconsider the new unlock rules

Created 3rd October 2010 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 18 Next »

fisk

KiH
KiH

Hey ETF2L, it’s me again. I know you dislike it but I’m here anyway.

As a discussion-reply to the latest news http://etf2l.org/2010/10/03/introducing-season-8/ – can you reconsider banning GRU? I’ve only had a few hours of playing with them but it’s really great fun seeing how a heavy should be played. It will create more versatile gameplay and still support the former speeded gameplay we’ve seen, though with a twist as some clans will run with 2 sollys and some with a heavy. I know it’s sort of ‘unethical’ to only reconsider one weapon, but HEY you DID unban the holy mackerel (hallelujah) and here’s to me hoping you’ll make me your holy mackerel (awesome).

Fisk signing out

karit

In that case, unaban Vita-saw too

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

FLAME ON.

Psyche

Heavy is a damage soaking meat bag that deals damage and walks slow.

Deal with it, that’s his role. He’s not supposed to be running on speed around the map

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

While I’d love to see it allowed, I can see why some people are afraid of it. Try it in a cup and see how it works imo.

Defur

YES, BRING BACK PACE/RIEMU ( and the others who played heavy in the higher divisions ) TIMES :DD

randa

stfu rules have been done dont like it ? CIAO

djc

d2f~

Quoted from randa

stfu rules have been done dont like it ? CIAO

whoa calm it down mr div2/1.

RaCio

GoT²

GRU looks like a good weapon. Although it is untested and does not have a crafting recipe so it’s hard to obtain for people.

Hopefully next season and during several cups :)

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from RaCio

GRU looks like a good weapon. Although it is untested and does not have a crafting recipe so it’s hard to obtain for people.

Hopefully next season and during several cups :)

I’ve sent an email to Robin Walker about this and he responded that the lack of a crafting recipe was simply an oversight on their part – so hopefully a recipe should be coming soon!

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

as long as the fan & tdh are banned

atrox_

WaAS?

vita-saw unlock pls

demsii

EPA

no, we ban all weapons cuz we dont want to grow or adept as a league and put off new blood by setting up a zillion different rules to confuse everyone, kthxbai!

Quoted from Overcow

While I’d love to see it allowed, I can see why some people are afraid of it. Try it in a cup and see how it works imo.

They already did a cup and it went fine afaik, but it seems it’s just for show, so :) .. dno what the point is having cups like that then :D

Last edited by demsii,

xzr

Quoted from demsii

no, we ban all weapons cuz we dont want to grow or adept as a league and put off new blood by setting up a zillion different rules to confuse everyone, kthxbai!

[…]

They already did a cup and it went fine afaik, but it seems it’s just for show, so :) .. dno what the point is having cups like that then :D

u just mad cos ur team bad

tesco

mrp.

the gru is craftable, just as the new medic saw

these are in the same slot as the kgb/ubersaw – but the odds are 50-50 :<

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 18 Next »