Forum

TF2 Update (06/01/10)

Created 6th January 2010 @ 21:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 Next »

Arnold

DAKKA

Actually the “change” to the stickies is a step in the right direction :)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

It’s not actually the heavy that is the problem, it’s every fight where there are rockets and stickies involved where you just have to count on your luck to get your stickies to where they are supposed to go. Tight spaces, forget about it, you’ll just kill yourself. Demo vs demo is a huge fucking joke as well as the guy who shoots first wins.

Use nades to counter that effect?

It’s not actually the heavy that is the problem, it’s every fight where there are rockets and stickies involved where you just have to count on your luck to get your stickies to where they are supposed to go. Tight spaces, forget about it, you’ll just kill yourself. Demo vs demo is a huge fucking joke as well as the guy who shoots first wins.

Didn’t know about explosions flinging off stickies in random directions. I agree that’s lame and needs to be removed. I’d prefer if hitscan destroying stickies midair stays though.

Extremer

Then rockets should also be destroyable by hitscan.

Something I’ve been hoping for for a long time, but only for Heavy. But they should lessen falloff damage on it as well.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Fine, if they get the ability to not explode and stay on the ground as a trap. Also remove the insane fall-off damage of rockets to sticky level. Ow, and increase the speed of normal rockets. And give them the ability to be hidden in places you can’t see them (tires, rocks, doorposts etc)

Last edited by Koeitje,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Nice update exept the fact i can no longer use viewmodel_fov command which is very annoying :

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Nice update exept the fact i can no longer use viewmodel_fov command which is very annoying :

Indeed, I cant play with viewmodels off either so I’m not too happy about this >:-(

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Indeed, I cant play with viewmodels off either so I’m not too happy about this >:-(

The sniper rifle conseles half of my screen (almost).
if anyone can find a way to override it or something tell me please :|

bpf

rockit

use r_drawviewmodel 0

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

I’m piss-poor without a viewmodel :f

medfoo

trick17

hope you are happy now with your fucking hit sounds

Jonni

[FB]

Eventhough I completely agree that the explosions pushing away mid-air stickies is bullcrap… its funny to see all these demomen complain as soon as their immensly OP class gets nerfed a tiny bit :D

yes demo is OP, that’s why we limited it to 1 remember!!!

sKaz

KP

I’m piss-poor without a viewmodel :f

me too..
did you play with the DH in this viewmodel fov XD..
its huge!!
i want my 84 back.. =/

Bash

Demo hasn’t been overpowered in about 1,5 years, and we’ve gone through about a dozen nerfs in that time. I guess people just like having a scapegoat. And we’re “whining” (the idiot’s argument) because it’s goddamn annoying and makes our class even more random than it was before. Imagine if one out of say, five, of your scattergun shots fired randomly directly upwards.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if anything needs a nerf in the current build, it’s the scout.

Last edited by Bash,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 Next »