Forum

TF2 Update (06/01/10)

Created 6th January 2010 @ 21:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 16 Next »

tragett

vm 70 is not that bad… use 0 anyways

I think your point came across even without the 11 posts, Skaz.

Is 12 pages within 17 hours a new record btw?

tragett

I think your point came across even without the 11 posts, Skaz.

Is 12 pages within 17 hours a new record btw?

i think boomeh chetathread beat that

archy

Demo hasn’t been overpowered in about 1,5 years, and we’ve gone through about a dozen nerfs in that time. I guess people just like having a scapegoat. And we’re “whining” (the idiot’s argument) because it’s goddamn annoying and makes our class even more random than it was before. Imagine if one out of say, five, of your scattergun shots fired randomly directly upwards.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if anything needs a nerf in the current build, it’s the scout.

absolutely right. the demo isnt op, get it. i could explain, why demo isnt op… but this would only lead to a wall of text. and people wouldnt even get the idea behind it and all they would say is: LOL STICKIES. srsly… leave the demo as he is. its everything alright

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

my heart goes out to kodyl and acidrenix, I FEEL FOR YOU.

The difference is, I don’t and won’t moan about it. I play the game as valve sets out :P I don’t care for this update, some of the changes sound good!. At least if people get killed by my FaN scouting now they shouldn’t have a reason to bitch about it.

Mark

Phase

Fan seems pretty fun now, it’s definitely not as annoying and I don’t feel so bad when I use it.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

lol, nothing has even changed with the FaN, it’s a placebo update for the moaners. Sure with no random spread it does 9 less damage point blank, but everything else feels identical. That’s after my brief testing session.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

lol, nothing has even changed with the FaN, it’s a placebo update for the moaners. Sure with no random spread it does 9 less damage point blank, but everything else feels identical. That’s after my brief testing session.

Cool. Now we got that out of the way: ban it. :D

(and damage will be fixed, think Arie posted something about it)

It no longer has the retarded popup and that was pretty much everything that needed to change imo.

Hazander

gambler /

whats the reason behind kimiting the viewmodel_fov’s ? it’s very annoying.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Demo hasn’t been overpowered in about 1,5 years, and we’ve gone through about a dozen nerfs in that time. I guess people just like having a scapegoat. And we’re “whining” (the idiot’s argument) because it’s goddamn annoying and makes our class even more random than it was before. Imagine if one out of say, five, of your scattergun shots fired randomly directly upwards.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if anything needs a nerf in the current build, it’s the scout.

LOL get real, demo’s almost twice as powerful as a soldier, being able to do some 1,400 damage without reloading. It’s limited to one for a reason – everytime I play demoman I just lol whenever I kill someone with stickies, literally embarressing how overpowered and easy it is.

kolox

obs.

LOL get real, demo’s almost twice as powerful as a soldier, being able to do some 1,400 damage without reloading. It’s limited to one for a reason – everytime I play demoman I just lol whenever I kill someone with stickies, literally embarressing how overpowered and easy it is.

QQ

On topic if people would just go into created game and try it out they’d see for themself that the spread fixed or not doesn’t really affect the number of pellets that hit over distance.

Sketch

MM

am on hols cant check. but is good update good? guessing it wont fix the woeful netcode tho

alfa

As I didnt had the chance to play with the FaN,I wanted to ask is it balanced now?And whats happening with the stickys,are they not doing the proper damage?

Last edited by alfa,

wpminnows

[PG]

if you use melee you can get infinite damage without reloading

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 16 Next »