Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

tl;dr

ilike2spin

RLM

@wpminnows

It has less of an effect on grounded targets. I also haven’t played with the update yet but I assume thats what the main thing is about scout 1v1 effectiveness.

Last edited by ilike2spin,

iQue

keso

Fan was broken. Now it’s not broken. Win-win?

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Bump.

O.k i’m going to use me as an example here.

FaN was broken, now it’s not (as people have said), people said they didn’t use the gun because they had pride and people even said to me ‘If you have any pride then you would stop using the gun’.

My question is, now, which top scouts are now going to switch to the FaN, now that it’s not broken and now that it’s a well balanced unlock? Pride is no longer an issue right? So surely some players will now use the FaN when before they didn’t right?

Hey Predz? Zerox? gonna start using FaN now? It’s not so easy anymore, if you have any pride you would stop using the overpowered scattergun and switch to the harder weapon ;)

Simple fact is they won’t, I just want to hear the excuse this time :P

I’m sticking with FaN as i’ve come to the conclusion that only the best scouts can use it effectively anymore ;)

Memento Mori

it’s still lame

Jonni

[FB]

As one of those immensly pro FaN-scouts I completely agree with Arx. more power to us FaN users!!! damn you and your OP scattergun tom t@ilor!!!

Tony

it’s still lame

+1

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

It’s great for taking the piss out of the enemy scouts :P

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Terrible bait Arx :D
The argument against the FaN was always that it knocked opponents up for an easy meatshot, taking control away and leaving people feeling cheated i.e. it was cheap.
The Scattergun does not impede opponents or make successive shots easier for you or your teammates.

ambra

plus fan is gay

perry

[MIPC]

Terrible bait Arx :D
The argument against the FaN was always that it knocked opponents up for an easy meatshot, taking control away and leaving people feeling cheated i.e. it was cheap.
The Scattergun does not impede opponents or make successive shots easier for you or your teammates.

+11111111111111, james basically put together my thoughts there.

skinnie

TCM

:D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16