Doing something about the idler punishment

Created 3rd September 2009 @ 02:41

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

codcrille

Fresh.

My new halos are looking kinda cool.

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

does Beyoncé come sing her Halo song as well ?

ambra

nvm

i downloaded the FAG thing to reskin the halo btw

Val

[Fag]
[F(r)ag]

For the last time i’m not botherd about the hat. I said that twice so less telling me to stop the qq over the hat. I don’t like being branded a cheater and being punished for something that’s not wrong. It’s just rude. :/

And when it came to it i felt like too much of a dick letting people burn to death, so i’m not following though on the threat. The creater of the steam group feels the same way. 1000 members however, our point got through.

And tapley, i have sex with plenty of things thank you. However lets not persue this or it’ll go on to mother jokes.

mb

keso

For the last time i’m not botherd about the hat. I said that twice so less telling me to stop the qq over the hat. I don’t like being branded a cheater and being punished for something that’s not wrong. It’s just rude. :/

And when it came to it i felt like too much of a dick letting people burn to death, so i’m not following though on the threat. The creater of the steam group feels the same way. 1000 members however, our point got through.

And tapley, i have sex with plenty of things thank you. However lets not persue this or it’ll go on to mother jokes.

You want my halo? I don’t want it, I’ll probably throw it away but maybe we can tra…. aaaah that’s right…

mb

keso

What’s with this halo in my backpack? It’s ugly and I haven’t been idling so why did I get it? I’m gonna delete it!

You fail at failing.

How many Poles does it take to sense sarcasm?

Haunter

L
O
L

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

L
O
L

I concur.

ambra

are you seriously implying that 1000 people is a lot?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

And tapley, i have sex with plenty of things thank you.

Things? What like…. Men? Your mums coat sleeve? Plant Pots? The Exhaust pipe of your dads Honda Accord?…. Hmm I guess with all that extra idling you do theres plently of time to have sex with all these things.

Baby i can’t see your halo, dont you know im your saving grace…. Ohhhhhh oooooo Ohhh

WinD

polecam

They should have better work for another class updates, fix bugs etc, insteed of spending huge amount of hours on deleting items from idlers and giving hats to rest. ;o

iQue

keso

I don’t like being branded a cheater and being punished for something that’s not wrong. It’s just rude. :/

… host or provide matchmaking services for the Steam Software or emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by Valve in any network feature of the Steam Software, through protocol emulation, tunneling, modifying or adding components to the Steam Software, use of a utility program or any other techniques now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose including, but not limited to network play over the Internet, network play utilizing commercial or non-commercial gaming networks or as part of content aggregation networks, without the prior written consent of Valve;

Hey look what I found! durr

Besides they’re giving back all the unlocks earned though achievements tomorrow, so no real harm done.

WinD

polecam

Ye when u didnt found any hats during that idling ;s

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

I don’t like being branded a cheater and being punished for something that’s not wrong. It’s just rude. :/

But, sir, like myself and 10,000 others a cheater you are. It’s just that most of us are smart enough to wise-up and admit it. Sure, it’s not the same kind of cheating that’ll get you removed from a league or outlawed from a community but we exploited the system and now we must pay. That makes it wrong. Live with it.

As far as it being rude, I’d suggest it was actually quite rude of us to use the idle program in the first place. Valve are just getting their our own back.

Seriously, there’s no argument here. It’s just pure logic and reason.

seraph

rEJ

Branded a cheater? By not being able to wear a halo? riiiiight. I really don’t think many people will be worrying about you and ventrilo.exe because you’ve used an idler, tbh

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »