Forum

Doing something about the idler punishment

Created 3rd September 2009 @ 02:41

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

exm

lol!

The OP and people who agree with him are just silly childish shitnerds who should not play tf2 at ALL! I mean, wtf? “Lets not heal people with halos!”. Just becouse someone didnt idle you now hate them? GTFO assholes!

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

i reckon this guy idles

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197960435530

check out his rocket launcher

iQue

keso

Oh god I love Robins steam avatar

tragett

FUCK YOU VALVE I WAS GONNA MAKE AN AWESOME COLLUM OF DUPES IN MY BP AND NOW YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FU FU FU

still have my 2 hats i got ingame legal hats :D

Dante

I want that rocket launcher!

Erinome

The person who made that steam group, is a total idiot.
I idled as well, for 30 or 20 min, then I thought wtf am I doing this for anyway.
Il get them, it will only take more time. But it is more rewarding (in its own way)
I agree with valve giving these non idlers a hat.
Like I care, sadly most people do care. And then go onto a server. See a person with a halo hat and think. OMG its a non IDELER KILL HIM, or ban him and such.
And then they start whining that valve is separating the community by giving people a hat.
Would you be happy if we got some hat saying loser or idler.

It is not valve separating the community it is ourselves who do it.
Its just a hat, just a angel hat. Stop being such a faggot and shut up.
This steam group is just a big stupid thing.

gK

Mc\\\'s

So basically this group is : 4.5% of the players (way less, if you count only medics) not healing 95.5% of the players? Wow, thats gonna be a fucking earthquake….

Would you be happy if we got some hat saying loser or idler.

Yes, I demand devil horns!

byte

Just for lol’s i’ll leave this topic open, the fact that you’ve created such a group is too funny.

It’s a Cartoon Game, get over it make some use of your life, go study, get a decent job go earn a living etc…. or if you’re too young go play sports/make a band/DO WHAT TAPLEY DID AND HAVE A DANGERW*** :P

Either way the message i’m trying to put across is it’s just a game !

p.s. I haven’t got anything yet but i’m guessing i’d need to join a server for it to “initiate” with the valve servers and loadout thingy, i haven’t lost anything either but i want my halo :D

Cheers

Byte

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Those hats, if I see someone with them on I just want to shoot it.

No particular reason, I don’t mind idlers or people that didn’t idle.
I tried out the program and I don’t have a hat. Oh noes my life is miserable now.

Would be way more fun if you had the halo’s and devils ears or something. :D

ShoX

Sir
dp.

In conclusion : I think you’re on your own here Val :D

U-die

Fear my Halo bitches :D

ginisa

AND MY AXE

mb

keso

What’s with this halo in my backpack? It’s ugly and I haven’t been idling so why did I get it? I’m gonna delete it!

n00ne

What’s with this halo in my backpack? It’s ugly and I haven’t been idling so why did I get it? I’m gonna delete it!

You fail at failing.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »