Created 9th August 2013 @ 20:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 19 Next »

ondkaja

IKEA

troll weapon, no thank you

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Best weapon in the game, been lobbying for it to be allowed since it was released.

Kaneco

I have to agree here.

Market gardener should be allowed.

Its probably one of the most skill rewarding weapons in the game, along with direct hit. You say you want weapons that reward skill and not act as crutches? well, here’s probably the best of them

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Please.

bub

Still better than divebombing.

Snyyppis

RLM

Why not, allows for spec friendly plays and gives roamers an alternative for pain train (escape plan on roam is such bs now)…

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

May as well.

Dennia

FAINT

allow bonk to and over 90 fov lele

Last edited by Dennia,

unu

please allow the shuvele

I think I’ve used in once in a double mix, which the enemy medic called me useless in. One uber drop from this thing shut him up and made me a fan for life. It creates a nice risk/reward for soldier and gives him more options.

Quoted from Kaneco

I have to agree here.

Market gardener should be allowed.

Its probably one of the most skill rewarding weapons in the game, along with direct hit. You say you want weapons that reward skill and not act as crutches? well, here’s probably the best of them

doks

im sure there have been at least 3 posts about this. and if there are more then 1 posts asking for something… well you get the point

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

Quoted from Popcorp

http://www.twitch.tv/mangachu_/c/2571949

You guys sure? 8)

Why did he leave his room? To run a victory round? Wät…

Link!

.:ne:.

this thread is relevant to my interests

…wait it actually is

Freddy

Quoted from kKaltUu

In the case that you’re not messing with us by asking this question: ETF2L 6v6 outright bans every weapon that comes out. NA has the exact opposite idea.

If you want to see more weapons, you’ve got to convince the 6v6 admins and the 6v6 prem players.

Why would I be messing with you? I know how you guys roll, and that’s probably the better way to do it. I just feel that there’s no just reason why it shouldn’t be allowed – it’s skill-indexed, balanced and fun.

How should I do that though? Creating a poll and asking every single admin and prem player seems like a lot of pointless work.

Quoted from Koeitje

What would it add to the game?

What do reskins like Mackerel, Ham and Frying Pan add to the game?

Quoted from ondkaja

troll weapon, no thank you

If your team lets themselves get so trolled by this weapon, it’s your own damn faults lol. The only way it can be a “troll” weapon is if you’re being useless and gimping your own team by running it full-time in an official if it’s clearly not working out for you.

Quoted from Dennia

allow bonk to and over 90 fov lele

nah

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

I think I’ve used in once in a double mix, which the enemy medic called me useless in. One uber drop from this thing shut him up and made me a fan for life. It creates a nice risk/reward for soldier and gives him more options.

It’s almost the melee I use exclusively when it isn’t 100% srs mode (and if the whitelist allows it). It can be hard to get the crit on players that know how to dodge even if you do shit like double walljumps and break the sound barrier, but it’s so damn fun, and it has often been the difference between me forcing and killing their med.

Last edited by Freddy,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 19 Next »