Forum

Interp 'exploit'?

Created 28th May 2013 @ 13:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

CapTVK

HoT<3

From the last CS:GO update 29/5/2013

[ MISC ]
– Fixed an exploit with disconnecting and reconnecting players being able to respawn in the same round.
– Network interpolation and update convars can no longer be changed when playing. To configure these convars, players must not be connected to a server or must join the spectators.
– Enforced signature validation of game dlls and plugins. Clients launching with tampered dlls will be informed of the invalid signatures error, and will not be allowed to connect to VAC secure servers to avoid being VAC banned.
– Fixed a problem in the GOTV recorder that could result in some non-delayed data getting written into the recorded stream, causing playback artifacts.

TF2 fix incoming?

Quoted from CapTVK

From the last CS:GO update 29/5/2013

[…]

TF2 fix incoming?

I really hope they don’t implement the same “fix” for TF2. It would be sufficient to block values over 100ms imo.

konr

Quoted from AnimaL

interp doest do anything to hitscan weapons, thus why its called placebo

loooool

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

CS doesn’t have a respawn, you’re either alive or spectating. The equivalent solution in tf2 would be allowing interp changes when you change loadout/class in spawn.

konr

Quoted from fraac

CS doesn’t have a respawn, you’re either alive or spectating. The equivalent solution in tf2 would be allowing interp changes when you change loadout/class in spawn.

Except people (including myself) change interps ingame on certain weapons/servers. Say I join a server I’ve never been on and my routing sucks on it. I’ll press F1 and have a lower interp, F2 and have a mid-way interp and F3 to have a high interp. Not a good solution.

Python

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1275405&page=2

Scroll down a bit, you’ll see that the interp exploit is being worked on by Valve

MARIANO

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released.

– Network interpolation and update convars can no longer be changed when playing. To configure these convars, players must not be connected to a server or must join the spectators

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Aaaaand it got fixed in the most lazy way possible.

MARIANO

Now I can’t use different interps for each class without reconnect or move to spec, nice bullshit.

Last edited by MARIANO,

wickedplayer494

Quoted from Casual

Aaaaand it got fixed in the most lazy way possible.

It should be stated that this was fixed the exact same way with CS:GO.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I assume it’s already an etf2l rule that you can’t go to spec and rejoin. It certainly should be.

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from MARIANO

Now I can’t use different interps for each class without reconnect or move to spec, nice bullshit.

This…

enwyze

They went full-YOLO with this update :(

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

8)

Last edited by Bloodyyy,

I can live without my prefered interp on solly shotgun. But that the value can’t be changed when changing classes is stupid.

I feel like they adopted the cs:go “fix” without taking into account that TF2 have 9 classes.
Valve, I am disappoint :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »