Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Forsak3n

I got my zowie am two weeks ago. And have already switched back to g400. =D

why was that?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Depends for 100% on the shape you like. Sensor wise they are pretty much the same. The G400 tracks just as well as the Zowie FK, I just prefer the FK because of the shape.

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
why was that?

Switched back -> used to different shape and sensor is the same. Just stay with what you are used to.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Buy the g400, and another cheap logitech mouse. So if the wire ever breaks(nr.1 problem on g400), You got a replacement wire. Real easy to do, and worth it

iratus

gB^

Some people say that the FK sensor is superior than the G400s’, and because I use claw grip, I don’t know if I could make adjust myself to the palm, since I’m a soldier, and I flick all the time. If you guys could show some points, at why is one better than other, I would aprecciate :D

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Koeitje

Depends for 100% on the shape you like. Sensor wise they are pretty much the same. The G400 tracks just as well as the Zowie FK, I just prefer the FK because of the shape.

[…]

Switched back -> used to different shape and sensor is the same. Just stay with what you are used to.

yup. am was too light and i couldnt feel it well, tho it looks so sexy and new :(

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from iratus

Some people say that the FK sensor is superior than the G400s’, and because I use claw grip, I don’t know if I could make adjust myself to the palm, since I’m a soldier, and I flick all the time. If you guys could show some points, at why is one better than other, I would aprecciate :D

G400 Avago 3095 or FK A3090 doesn’t make fuck all difference. Believe the 3095 is just the Logitech version and the G400s just has new firmware.

Quoted from Kvux

Buy the g400, and another cheap logitech mouse. So if the wire ever breaks(nr.1 problem on g400), You got a replacement wire. Real easy to do, and worth it

This is on the money

yoyoman2

[T&O]

I have G300, And I am in love with it.

clip

ist doof

Quoted from yoyoman2

I have G300, And I am in love with it.

biggest bullshit ever if you played with the da once

Pathetic One

soL.

Quoted from Juracule

apparently I’m the only one who has never had problems with the G400. Have had it for about half a year now, 0 problems.

From my experience, the trick is to pin down the mouse cable on your desk so that there’s lots of cable lying slack on the desktop. That way the mouse/cable connection never gets pulled on at all. It’s probably a good idea anyway: who wants the distraction of feeling your mouse dragging the cable behind it?

Now I just need to figure out how to aim the thing: I’ll get right back to you on that … ;)

Quoted from Pathetic One

[…]

From my experience, the trick is to pin down the mouse cable on your desk so that there’s lots of cable lying slack on the desktop. That way the mouse/cable connection never gets pulled on at all. It’s probably a good idea anyway: who wants the distraction of feeling your mouse dragging the cable behind it?

Now I just need to figure out how to aim the thing: I’ll get right back to you on that … ;)

Or just get a mouse bungee.

Pathetic One

soL.

Quoted from fishyard

[…]

Or just get a mouse bungee.

A bit of Blu-Tack or masking tape or a paperweight (I’m using an old trackball) would suffice too. In the case of the G400 I’d leave enough cable slack that you never actually use the flexible-bungee part of the bungee: any time the bungee flexes, the cable has gone taut.

Last edited by Pathetic One,

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

g400,no doubt

konr

Bumps everywhere.
An update since I said I’d let you know @ the first page:
I still use my Zowie FK and it is a godsend. If you like a mouse to fill your hand it isn’t for you, but if you like claw gripping the mouse for the most part then it’s fucking perfect.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »