Forum

Logitech G400s Vs. Zowie FK

Created 29th April 2013 @ 21:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

dodgydogman

Panda

You could buy a g400 and a g500 and put the cable from the g500 into the g400 and everything will be solved. (maybe lol).

I bought a couple zowie mice and they are great, unless you are like me and use something like 40cm360 where nothing even comes close the max control speed of the g400 and is unusable :/.

g400 is still the best mouse by so much.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from dodgydogman

You could buy a g400 and a g500 and put the cable from the g500 into the g400 and everything will be solved. (maybe lol).

I bought a couple zowie mice and they are great, unless you are like me and use something like 40cm360 where nothing even comes close the max control speed of the g400 and is unusable :/.

I got a wire replacement for my g400s just for 3 pounds.. ye get two mice to destroy one, gg. :D

iridescentFUZZ

When my first MX518 started having cable trouble 2+ years in(I happened to lose my receipt so warranty was out of the question), I took a generic wired Logitech optical mouse and transplanted the cable from that into the MX518 and it worked perfectly, though it was a lot shorter.

Be wary about using non-Logitech mice as the headers on the circuit board will very likely not match the new cable connectors.

Henghast

open
bobs

I’d have just ditched the MX518 due to the angle snapping issue personally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaFp88etvYI for info even tho he’s got a dull as fuck presentation.

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

angle snapping is only for pros henghast :(

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Superglue and blu-tack worked for me.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from dodgydogman

I’ve played on 70cm/360 and have failed to get either the original ec1 or the fk to skip where numerous logitech mice have failed. However I found that if you have a hair or something in the sensor it can stop registering when you turn your mouse sideways on the mousemat, which is pretty weird. It only happened to me when I was rocketjumping, as I did a down-right movement and turned the mouse slightly at the same time, took me forever to figure out what the issue was. It happened on all cloth pads I had in my repertoir at that moment, so if it’s something like that might want to check it out.

Last edited by Rake,

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from zen1th

angle snapping is only for pros henghast :(

I’ve been using an mx518 for 2 years because I was too lazy to change =D

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I had a chip problem on my G400 logitech mouse, not a wire problem. Got a RMA G400s within 4 days from logitech. So great support there. Didnt even have a ticket anymore, some photo’s and PID/SN sufficed :)

iMMo

vier

intelli 1.1 :[

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4