Forum

Logitech G400s Vs. Zowie FK

Created 29th April 2013 @ 21:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Lex

Fe |

G400 is great in terms of sensor, shape and weight for me.

But damn, the scroll wheel is so shitty, I expected something better from Logitech (especially because they didn’t fix it in the G400s).

Last edited by Lex,

kermit

G
sniper

Quoted from Lex

But damn, the scroll wheel is so shitty, I expected something better from Logitech (especially because they didn’t fix it in the G400s).

My scroll wheel loves to just scroll up sometimes, so I’ll have melee out and the mouse scrolls up and I have primary out and get fucked. Not sure if there’s an easy fix or if I should just ask for a replacement.

Apart from that though it’s such a good mouse, the sensor and size are just perfect, I’d recommend it to anyone.

Last edited by kermit,

Golden

What about DA 2013, any opinions? + or – ?

konr

Quoted from Golden

What about DA 2013, any opinions? + or – ?

Preference

misiek

g400 made me prem. is gud

maidos

deathadder 2013 sensor is great however im not fan of the height of the mouse. its not recommended for ppl with small/medium hands. it would feel uncomfortable otherwise.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

G400 is great except for the pussy-ass cord. If you move your mouse downwards and it even slightly pulls on the cord, over time this will fuck it up completely. I’ve had to sellotape mine to the side of the mouse so that it is held perfectly still at the point where the cord enters the mouse body.

Frowny

TLG
peace

Could go for a Zowie EC1/2. Same sensor as the FK/AM but a different shape. Loving my EC1 to bits.

AnimaL

is g500 cord as bad as g400?

OMGWTFBBQKFC

BnR!

I have been using a g500 for 3 years and still no cord/other problem.

Quoted from AnimaL

is g500 cord as bad as g400?

cord in g500 is much better.

AnimaL

was thinking about getting g400 but cba sending it back 3 times untill they give one that does not brake like i did with mx518… so gonna grab g500 then instead…especially considering g500 is cheaper in my country than g400 atm (dunno wtf is up with that) ;] ty

Last edited by AnimaL,

melody

Lutunen

zowie AM one luv <3

BlackMirror

Quoted from Lazybear

[…]

cord in g500 is much better.

Yay the g500 has a braded cable ,the g400 just has a normal cable.

Forsak3n

S

Chose Zowie AM over G400s, even though I definitely got worse at MGE and scouting.
Also it is impossible to get used to some sensitivity on it for me because I used to be playing at about 13cm/360 on G400s, now I play soldier at about 25-27cm/360 and it feels too fast.
Get this when it is out: http://www.esreality.com/post/2487925/new-gaming-mouse-development-part-2/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »