Forum

Logitech G400s Vs. Zowie FK

Created 29th April 2013 @ 21:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

iratus

gB^

Hey guys, I need to change my mouse, so I’m buying one from eBay. After made some reseraching, I found that the new G400s and the new Zowie FK feated me best, had awesome sensors and a good biuld quality. But I can’t make a decision, so I want to know if you guys have one of them, or both, and give me your opinions on which one should I take. Please, use specs or shape only, not commentaries like “g400s ftw”. Thank you.

NOTE: I use claw grip.

Limp.

EPA

lol

Serotone

#FreePat

g400s ftw.

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

G400 is too heavy for quick turns imo.

Last edited by ell,

lgl

Quoted from ell

nah u just need muscles

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Quoted from ell

Deathadder black is almost 4 times the weight of g400 and you can still do quick turns with it imo

Last edited by dob,

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from dob

[…]
Deathadder black is almost 4 times the weight of g400 and you can still do quick turns with it imo

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/optical-gaming-mouse-g400?crid=825#section=specs
g400: 133
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder-black
DA black: 148

ok.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

fk all the way. fuck logitech

Netsky

I like the shape – especially since I had a MX518 before this one

Edit: Talking about g400 obviously

Last edited by Netsky,

Fresh'z

§GOLD

a4tech pls ?

vani

Bully

FK has a better sensor, up to you if you like the shape etc ~ (^__^~ )

konr

I’ve used a G400 and I’m getting a Zowie FK in a few days. I’ll let you know about the FK, but the G400 is a great mouse. Personally it isn’t suited to me because the size makes low sensitivities a bit hard to play with but the sensor is great. The wiring however is absolutely terrible and it broke within a few months.

Cookeh

Quoted from konr

I’ve used a G400 and I’m getting a Zowie FK in a few days. I’ll let you know about the FK, but the G400 is a great mouse. Personally it isn’t suited to me because the size makes low sensitivities a bit hard to play with but the sensor is great. The wiring however is absolutely terrible and it broke within a few months.

The wiring is an appalling common issue. I got it after 3 weeks, and the RMA replacement got it within a month. Every person I talk to seems to have the same issue, and as a result I simply wouldn’t touch the G400 with a barge pole atm.

FK is superior in terms of laser as well.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

ZOWIE AM is worth a look to, it has a similar shape to the g400, the AM and fk are the same apart from shape. The AM is by far the best mouse I’ve had so far, x10 better than a g400.

Juracule

Aspie

apparently I’m the only one who has never had problems with the G400. Have had it for about half a year now, 0 problems.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »