6v6 9v9 and 1v1 ladders

Solo queue.

huhystah

Quoted from SorroW

[…]
ye im the only one thinking 120 fov is fucking retarded, sure

nvm

Carlos Kaiser

Scoreboard shows the uber percentage of your medic.
Quoted from toogyboogy

I would love to have the outline of my own team when I play. Just like that spectator plugin but only for the team I’m on.

10 times this.

Snyyppis

RLM

l2comms boys

Sheepsi

SOAS

when playing sniper, the headshot count on scoreboard should match the headshot count!!! not headshot kills!
ffs.

Godof

Quoted from Sheepsi

when playing sniper, the headshot count on scoreboard should match the headshot count!!! not headshot kills!
ffs.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Battery

Weapons

Add weapons that people will actually use. Most weapons that are in tf2 are made for pub game play mostly. If they could create something very advanced for the medic that would actually be viable, it might be a start (Not saying that kritzkrieg isn’t, but I personally want more).

Maps

Maps based on 6v6? Maps like Gravel pit, but playable and fun.

Different game modes?

Quoted from luzik

[…]
valve pls

Last edited by Battery,

konr

Quoted from Sheepsi

ffs.

Why?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

Scoreboard shows the uber percentage of your medic.
[…]
10 times this.

rofl

Skyride

DUCS

Unicorns

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

What is with these dumbass requests? Half of these would reduce the skill level of the competitive game massively due to you not needing to comm at all, and the other half are just pointless…

Tuto

8-)

Better hitboxes

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Skyride

Unicorns

http://store.valvesoftware.com/product_images/main_images/balloonicorn_main_01.png

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Sideshow

What is with these dumbass requests? Half of these would reduce the skill level of the competitive game massively due to you not needing to comm at all, and the other half are just pointless…

/thread

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Please Valve, raise the fov limit to 91… I can’t play with 90 at all.. it sucks so hard!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »