Forum

Survey - What can we add to tf2 -

Created 20th April 2013 @ 05:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Anything that would provide more details for stats like tf2.logs, e.g the actual medic healing total instead or the current healing of damage only (correct me if I am wrong it dose not currently count overheal) there are probably lots of other stats which could be recorded and are currently ignored.

Kemor

Dmg dealt in previous round at the beggining of the next one(the feature used by VanillaTV i believe), max fov 120, drawviewmodel changed up to 255(tansparent weps), rate 30000 for everybody.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Kemor

rate 30000 for everybody.

Wat?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Some truly dreadful ideas in this thread which will make the email look like a total joke. Keep it short and sweet with reasonable requests and something might get done.

wpminnows

[PG]

a beta where balance changes are actually tried

Marosh

Lad
Otter

Quoted from Sideshow

Some truly dreadful ideas in this thread which will make the email look like a total joke. Keep it short and sweet with reasonable requests and something might get done.

This.

kustom3

AwS
DA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-OFlgTlvzQ

atmo

Quoted from Kemor

Dmg dealt in previous round at the beggining of the next on.

Funnily enough the game already has that feature built-in (see arena mode), it’s just not used in tournament mode for whatever reason.

I think SizzlingStats uses some kind of hacky workaround to get this (arena mode crossed with tournament mode)

ysshi

Raise the max fov (more than 90)

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

i dont understand why the fuck would anyone want to raise the fov limit, a 120 fov is almost completely ruining the backshots/spies, its the not the way this game was meant to be played, its fucking stupid.
after that said, the time added to hud sounds good, not entirely sure whats the pistol spread u guys are talking about because pistol with no spread at all is really OP, yes for transparency models, creator hud tool sounds great, granary spawn is a must, explosions dmg yes.
gg

Griffin

Quoted from kaidus

Add the game time to the hud for fuck sake!

yep +1 and raise the fov more than 90 pls (70-120 will be good imo) :C

Last edited by Griffin,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I would love to have the outline of my own team when I play. Just like that spectator plugin but only for the team I’m on.

atmo

Quoted from SorroW

i dont understand why the fuck would anyone want to raise the fov limit, a 120 fov is almost completely ruining the backshots/spies, its the not the way this game was meant to be played, its fucking stupid

First person I’ve seen complaining about it in the last year.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from atmo

[…]

ye im the only one thinking 120 fov is fucking retarded, sure

Godof

Quoted from atmo

[…]

i support his opinion tbh, this isn’t how the game is supposed to be played. can’t see a reason for such an upgrade to the game.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »