Forum

Survey - What can we add to tf2 -

Created 20th April 2013 @ 05:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Kurates

prly
[hePPa]

I’d like to set the fov to 54 so I can focus on aiming more and it would increase the game performance for low-end computers.

Last edited by Kurates,

Haim

addict!

I think they should add the HUD crosshairs into the game…. and FoV limit to 130

nwdlz

Sǒski

Competitiv client (with matchmaking, ladder, disable or not cosmetic items, maybe with all we talked about before this). TF2:promode
No hats, no misc, no particles. Old tf2 was great and i simply used high settings on an old laptop. Now i cant on a new powerfull pc :D

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from nwdlz

Competitiv client (with matchmaking, ladder, disable or not cosmetic items, maybe with all we talked about before this). TF2:promode
No hats, no misc, no particles. Old tf2 was great and i simply used high settings on an old laptop. Now i cant on a new powerfull pc :D

this

Limp.

EPA

Kill streaks
Leveles and exp
prestiges
pets
build your own house
more weapons equipet same time
armos
quests
singleplayer with story line
vehicles
flashpangs and smoke grenades

Other games have thes but no tf2 :(( qq

Mak

<3

Flying sentryguns

Dazrovia

make bhop possible
fov 130 in option
everybody run at the same speed as scouts

and remove heavy from the game

Last edited by Dazrovia,

Fresh'z

§GOLD

Quoted from Limp.

Kill streaks
Leveles and exp
prestiges
pets
build your own house
more weapons equipet same time
armos
quests
singleplayer with story line
vehicles
flashpangs and smoke grenades

Other games have thes but no tf2 :(( qq

other games don’t have hats
hats > all

i’d actually play a singleplayer story TF2, probably something based on the comics.

private_meta

STDs

To all the people complaining about the FOV, it’s as if DOTA players would complain why valve didn’t let them zoom out twice as much… I mean, what’s the issue? it would be easy for them to do, wouldn’t it?

Things that would be nice:
– uber charge of medic on scoreboard
– an actual built in properly working min mode
– option to turn off cosmetic particles and items (even tho I wouldn’t want to do it, it’s for identifying players)
– yes, gran spawn fixes
– add snakewater to the map pool
– additionaly to the already requested on-death config, do a “on tournament mode” and “on non tournament mode” config, possibly with each class.
– add config profiles to be switched, with the switch being bindable to a key, like “pub profile”, “spec profile”, “comp profile”
– possibility to properly enable and disable stv autodirector clientside (maybe I just don’t get how to do it and it’s already ingame)
– fix pauses (chat, weapon firing) and stv-bug
– (as stark said), if the item server is down, tf2 should use a copy of the last working item server state. just disable certain stuff like crafting, uncrating, using of limited action items (duels, …)

also (to stark):
– don’t change the stv wait behavior, if the pause lasts 90 seconds, the opponent knows what you do at that very moment, like just switching to kritz and the likes.

Last edited by private_meta,

Mits

Quoted from private_meta

– possibility to properly enable and disable stv autodirector clientside (maybe I just don’t get how to do it and it’s already ingame)

By default, your Alt key toogles it on and off

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

-bring back fov 110, like in 2007 :(

rviens

lol. People get used to some shitty plugin, play with it for a long while, then the plugin gets banned, start crying about how they can’t play without 120fov + transparent viewmodels.

So how the fuck did you play before any of the plugins were even here? 90fov is enough. Adding a 120fov option into the game would force people to use it, because they would be at a disadvantage. 120fov just fucks the feeling of distance and sensitivity. 90 fov should be the maximum and should not be changed. You people (referring to plugin users) are like junkies after not having a cush for a while.

/thread
* HUD game timer should be added.
* Ability to enable/disable cosmetics for both the fps issues it adds and for esthetic purposes.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from rviens

Mad raging…

If you haven’t realised it yet, higher FoV than 90 is more comfortable for some people. Why a
shoildn’t they be allowed to use it? If you think 30 extra FoV breaks the game, I feel sorry for you cor not understanding at all why some people need higher FoV. I would link some informative YouTube vids but can’t because army and surfing on a phone. Might do it next weekend when back home if this rage still continues.

And for the record, 105 FoV > all. Still didn’t use open plugin tho…

Mirelin

alus

TF2 hat for 10 euro that allows you to change fov_desired.

avenue

Quoted from Mirelin

TF2 hat for 10 euro that allows you to change fov_desired.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »