Forum

sandman: class role changes?

Created 25th February 2009 @ 21:51

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »

trams

-><-

Now that the HW is playable, why make him useless again?
I think we need to play more classes in 6vs6, not less.
The stun effect sucks.

Extremer

Just ban this from etf2l so everyone can live in happiness and harmony again.

U-die

They should make it so that if you get stunned, you can still shoot/turn. Just not move.

atreides

if the player gets hit, he can move, shoot and see as normal…oh wait, nothing happened then, shit…

g0d

Sandman limit 1 and problem solved…. wtf cmon you cant possibly just ban this awsome weapon cause it’s powerfull? =P

and LOL just a week ago all people where whining cause it where noob weapons now every1 is whining cause they are 2 pr0.

make up some minds set some rules but don’t just ban new update all together…

And maybe it’s just me but are you guys even taking into acount that you only have 1 freaking ball untill you find that ball you could miss and pick it up again or untill you die and respawn or you find a resup locker…. So only having 1 sandman per team shouldn’t be a doom scenario at all. It should be a welcome change to a game that is gonna get more versatile.

bice

You have as many balls as you want. You just have to wait 10 seconds if you dont want to go find it…

byte

Very interesting concept i don’t mind following a sandman limit 1 :) – needs more testing just to clarify that 2 sandman equipped scouts is too much but yeah initially i’d say yes! :)

Cheers

Byte

frooker

? You get a new ball every 10 seconds.

Riemu

element //

“You have as many balls as you want. You just have to wait 10 seconds if you dont want to go find it…”

what, seriously?

Renegade

Imperial

You can stand in spawn and spam balls using the resupply, then just walk over them spamming M1, and fire as many balls as you can grab when you drop one. Whole idea is pretty broken.

bice

@Reimu: Very much so. You shoot the ball and you get a little cool down timer in the bottom right corner, when it runs out you get a new one.

Mick-

just for your information :P

Wotr Clanleader is Against the Update(sandman)
Nervous gaming Clanleader is Against the Update (sandman)
Vale (ex druidz) Clanleader is Against the Update (sandman)
CC Clanleader told me we should disable it for now but is not against or for it, didn’t try it yet in clanwars (sandman)
Dignitas Clanleader is against the update (sandman)
Delirium Clanleader is against the update (Sandman+boink drink)
Idk? Clanleader is against the update (sandman)
K1ck Esport Clanleader is against the update (sandman)
N-wave Clanleader is against the update (sandman)
Trademark Gamers is against using the update in leagues until it has been thoroughly tested (sandman)
Wotr² clanleader is against the update (sandman)

i will try to get the list updated but tbh a stun effect dont belong to a FPS AT ALL…it make TF2 look even more newbie :/

skinnie

TCM

wow mick good job ! ! ! ! ! mick ftw

byte

BUT MICK MY SPANISH AMIGO YOU ARE T3H NOOOOOOB1EEEE!!!!one one!

You pro hax0ring sniper u :x and nice job too <3

Cheers

Byte

hamza

vR
vR|

yeah lets just forbid every update that is being made.. better lets tell valve to not release any more updates because they will make everything worse anyways…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »