Created 5th March 2011 @ 13:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

http://oi52.tinypic.com/5l2lcm.jpg

Me in the midst of all this hostility.

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from the bm man

Weird that Torden refused to publish this on Vanilla. It’s an insightful post which people agree with, obviously. Who elected Torden as the controller of information that decides what is and what isn’t appropriate content on the communities only “democratic” opinion platform?

Might his relationship with TF2TV, for example, have influenced his editorial judgement in this case?

Nope, your post simply weren’t up to par. You even got concise feedback on what it needed to be published. Some things are meant for blogs and some are for forums. What you’ve written is a forum post and I’m glad it found its right home.

Tyranno

sf.
sf.

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

where’s that from

From here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=14587633

If you meant “from what Anime is that character from”, it’s the sister of the main character from K-ON!, a 2009 Anime.

On another note, Telebear’s constant trolling outside of his thread starter really fits Nodoka in this one: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/847536/
Dohoho how ironic that Telebear uses Nodoka as Steam Userpic.

Last edited by Tyranno,

octochris

(0v0)

sure is wapanese in here

Tyranno

sf.
sf.

Didn’t you quit? :p
Also wrong use of the term “wapanese” – nowhere in my post did I imply Japan to be superior to any country in anything. To call someone out on wapaneseness they have to praise Japan above all.

Last edited by Tyranno,

octochris

(0v0)

white and likes anime is enough for me. already vomited.

Last edited by octochris,

Mark

Phase

Anime owns though?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Thanks for the feedback.

I admit the part concerning the HL casts, well it can become chaotic because there is no clear lead caster, we tried leaving it to one person but his voice is too boring and his ego demands he speaks all the time and interupt people. (If you didn’t realise I am talking about myself here).

Generally Sheridyn tries to be the main Caster with us, I try to analyze the play sort of but occasionally it seems necessary to talk a little more cos in HL there is always something to talk about.
Also I can’t think of anything massively good to say, I mean I try but I don’t do this for a living and at the end of the day I just want to have some fun and help promote some Highlander, especially for the lesser teams and players like we have casted throughout the tournament.

We will try and improve our coverage, we want feedback but we would have preferred you sent it directly to us rather than making an attention seeking post.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Nigh

I might be wrong but TF2TV teams looks like Pledge & friends.

Indeed you are correct, we are all friends because we got to work together to make things happen, you of all people should know that working as a team is the most productive way of making a project work.

(though I never even talked to Pledge before I asked to be a HL caster).

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Indeed you are correct, we are all friends because we got to work together to make things happen, you of all people should know that working as a team is the most productive way of making a project work.

(though I never even talked to Pledge before I asked to be a HL caster).

That wasn’t his point….

Comedian

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

That wasn’t his point….

So what did nigh ment with that

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Comedian

[…]

So what did nigh ment with that

I presume he was talking about it feeling more like Pledge and his friends just chatting on mumble about the game on certain casts rather that a more professional like cast.

But if nigh was genuinely attacking Pledge for being friends with people he does casts with then i apologise.

Krimson

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

I presume he was talking about it feeling more like Pledge and his friends just chatting on mumble about the game on certain casts rather that a more professional like cast.

But if nigh was genuinely attacking Pledge for being friends with people he does casts with then i apologise.

He said “the TF2TV team” looks like Pledge and friends, so I assumed he didn’t mean the casts, but the whole team, still don’t know what he mean’t by it though…

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Well all I can say is if he meant what you meant CommanderX, it is so not true as Pledge is one of the best casters in TF2 atm (if not the best).

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/8110/1466692-1280316_anime_is_for_jerks___giant_bomb_1266817993606_super.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »