Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

Tyranno

sf.
sf.

Quoted from Memento Mori

We have no day9

and the closest thing to it is MGE, locked behind a barrier of $

What we don’t need is a Day9
What we do need is a casting archon (two people, one caster and one commentator).

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from the bm man

[…]

not one person in this thread has suggested this

It was sort of implied.
Fair enough, it could be improved but I think some people are being a bit harsh since this is voluntary.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
It was sort of implied.
Fair enough, it could be improved but I think some people are being a bit harsh since this is voluntary.

that’s the key thing all of this is voluntary its fine to suggest how to improve but there shouldn’t be a high expectation from a free service.

kaidus

WiK?

I’d like to draw attention to the first cast done by Pledge and MVP. I think it was one of the ETF2L semi-finals (obviously the one that didn’t involve bb), but for me this was the best TF2 cast I’ve heard in my entire time involved in TF2. TF2TV people would do well to go back and listen to this cast and try and see what about it made it so good. Pledge is naturally a very good host and main caster, and MVP as a guest caster understood this so pitched in with very useful insight where necesary without overstepping his place. Also the general quality of speech including but not limited to the enthusiasm was sublime.

minimoose

mvp is the best ‘side’ caster, knows his shit (I generally don’t face palm when he is doing analysis unlike some other casters, who make me cringe) and he has the natural german efficiency to make his points succinct.

Last edited by minimoose,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

MVP is good. Minus the excessive swearing.

AnimaL

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

MVP is good. Minus the excessive swearing.

Tyranno

sf.
sf.

I like his swearing :(
It was even more entertaining when listening to the calls in the latest Pubs vs Pros installment, 5 fucks in 10 seconds! The man’s a legend.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

The mans a legend for swearing?

Phwoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from octochris

[…]

On that point, I think one of the best (or worst) casts I watched was one of BiG’s games (maybe a month or two ago) with Hildreth and Comedian… Comedian was basically shitting himself with excitement, and Hildreth sounded suicidal. It was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time, but for all the wrong reasons.

Haha I remember this. I was pretty damn tired after 2 officials (one 6v6, one 9v9) and casting earlier in the day. Also Comedian must have done like 5-6 hours straight the entire evening = lots of beer/caffeine/sugar. By the end I think it was 1 too many. :D

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Quoted from Gubbins

Bring back Arx =(

If my upload rate was better, I would have quit playing TF2 by now and would full time cast instead. I can only really do mumble streams at the moment, but I would like to do video.

I might build up a PC in my work though with good enough specs to run TF2, and then do casting from here. 1000mbit upload rate is more than enough.

Will look into it!

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from minimoose

mvp is the best ‘side’ caster, knows his shit (I generally don’t face palm when he is doing analysis unlike some other casters, who make me cringe) and he has the natural german efficiency to make his points succinct.

kuma

Swifty for token black caster

voice smooth like chocolate and deep like rain

minimoose

Quoted from AcidReniX

[…]

If my upload rate was better, I would have quit playing TF2 by now and would full time cast instead. I can only really do mumble streams at the moment, but I would like to do video.

I might build up a PC in my work though with good enough specs to run TF2, and then do casting from here. 1000mbit upload rate is more than enough.

Will look into it!

Don’t look into it, you’ll make mm fold again

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8