Forum

Viaduct in the mappool for S8?

Created 21st April 2010 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

crzfst

Quoted from Randdalf

[…]

I’d like maps like Gorge to be in there, just to make things more random.

Fixed mate.

Geten

I’d definitely like viaduct instead of let’s say Gorge, Well, Turbine, Fastlane and heck, even Obscure.

However on a side note I’d really like to see prolane, gullywash and gravelpit in the league. I liked the map system of season 7 and hope it’ll continue in season 8 with even better maps.

waiz

Quoted from flix

-badlands
-grana
-freight
-gully
-obscure

5maps nuff said!

bennY

dp.

I like viaduct for fun, but for competitve gaming it’s not suited imo. One class (sniper) ist too dominant on it.

Furi0us

Quoted from flix

-badlands
-grana
-freight
-gully
-obscure

5maps nuff said!

and gravelpit.

l l l

Quoted from bennY

I like viaduct for fun, but for competitve gaming it’s not suited imo. One class (sniper) ist too dominant on it.

Then you have gpitt, gg. Overall its a pretty demo and scout/utility dominated map, while soldiers gets raped because they are constantly trying to contest mid on a hill, but this is Europe after all, pocket demo ftw!

Viaduct instead of turbine.

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
Fixed mate.

Random is good :) if it means more interesting games to watch.

kaidus

WiK?

So we should all stop watching dignitas vs tcm and go watch some public play, that’s pretty random right?

Quoted from kaidus

So we should all stop watching dignitas vs tcm and go watch some public play, that’s pretty random right?

yeah man didn’t you know pubs is like high skill comp is just scrubs who dont play tf2

matOo

just because turbine is the achilles heel of most teams means it should be removed?

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from matOo

just because turbine is the achilles heel of most teams means it should be removed?

The problem with Turbine is that the opening mid battle often decides who wins or loses. The team that gains hold of mid will probably enforce their position with a forward sentry and when played properly this can be a hard thing to break out off.

I like Turbine, but it becomes really boring after the first mid battle. I think Viaduct might be nice to replace it as it focuses all the action onto a point, a constant mid battle.

Quoted from matOo

No, it should be removed because it’s boring as fuck and it’s a 30-minute turtlefest.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

No, it should be removed because it’s boring as fuck and it’s a 30-minute turtlefest.

+1

WLL

Quoted from waiz

-badlands
-grana
-freight
-gully
-obscure

5maps nuff said!

+1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »