Forum

Viaduct in the mappool for S8?

Created 21st April 2010 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I would like to see Viaduct in the mappool for S8. Looks like a very intense map that offers a different playstyle to all the other maps. Maybe cMw and PYYYOUR could offer some insights to how it’s played and if its fun.

David

do an MNM first! Let alot of people test it out before putting it in for good.

flix

n2o

-badlands
-grana
-freight
-gully
-obscure

5maps nuff said!

F2

Danmark

why not just put duel_duel2 in the pool now you’re at it

m00n

fastlane pleeeeeeeeeeease!

cMw

Viaduct is a really good map and its being played in esea right now since its the first week map. Apparently no one in europe pubs and knows the map at all(gibbz) but it plays really well and is really balanced for all classes except for sniper maybe but even that can be countered in multiple ways

Its basically a mid fight over and over again which is awesome imo and is always fun to play

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from flix

-badlands
-grana
-freight
-gully
-obscure

5maps nuff said!

I agree, love all those maps tbh.
Maybe add gpit or turbine to add some variation, or instead, maybe viaduct!

grey

nm

no

lork

NO, but thx

Abunai

The current maps + coldfront = great

Cannady

hood

I played some long time ago a NA pickup on it, i had alot of fun and i hope the admins are gonna put it in the S8 map pool, and a MNM for it would be a fantastic idea.

Azdean

WTH!?

Your all so narrow minded it’s stupid. I think it would be great to have a mnm of it.

If the american’s can play the map then its proof enough that the map is viable for competitive play, we just need to see if it suits European play.

And as for f2’s comment- We can chuck in orange x and 2fort if it’ll make you feel any better.

Quoted from David

do an MNM first! Let alot of people test it out before putting it in for good.

This, before deciding if it needs to be put in. Personally I despise Viaduct but that’s only pub experience. Perhaps it will be different in 6v6.

I’d like to see Coldfront in before Viaduct though.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Just take gorge off and i’m happy.

Skyride

DUCS

Could we at least try the fucking map before writing it off as shit?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »