Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

fAiry

D.A
boys

coldfront MUST BE in pool

because it is fresh and cool

STOP, it’s the motherfucking remix ;D

insanity

Coldfront is actually pretty funny. Had some fun playing it in a mix tonight…

(Bump cuz im bored. :3)

spendy

cp_badlands
cp_granary
cp_prolane_rc–
cp_coldfront
cp_freight

viaduct is a good map indeed, dunno if it fits for 6v6

pala4

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

The problem with Turbine is that the opening mid battle often decides who wins or loses. The team that gains hold of mid will probably enforce their position with a forward sentry and when played properly this can be a hard thing to break out off.

I like Turbine, but it becomes really boring after the first mid battle. I think Viaduct might be nice to replace it as it focuses all the action onto a point, a constant mid battle.

seems like you just dont know how to play it
think about strategy and tactics on this map with your team and follow it, you’ll see turbine can be even more exciting than granlands

lolage

TSPAG

I prefer the idea of instead of getting rid of turbine all together, the game could restart a round once 1 cap point has been captured.

pala4

Quoted from lolage

I prefer the idea of instead of getting rid of turbine all together, the game could restart a round once 1 cap point has been captured.

this will kill the gameplay on this map at all

Manu

– cp_badlands
– cp_granary
– cp_freight (old)
– cp_gullywash/cp_obscure
– cp_gravelpit
– ctf_turbine

why do we need new maps when we allready got so many great ones?

i love turbine, but i can see that other ppl might find it boring :<

insanity

Quoted from Manu

– cp_badlands
– cp_granary
– cp_freight (old)
– cp_gullywash/cp_obscure
– cp_gravelpit
– ctf_turbine

why do we need new maps when we allready got so many great ones?

Because those maps are simply overplayed. Im sick of playing certain maps all the time… Coldfront is a cool map, people should give it a try before judging it.

Manu

however, allways having to learn new maps, instead of working on your teamplay/tactics on other maps, is annoying as well =?

id rather have 5-7 maps where teams are good at, instead of having 10+ maps where no body has any decent tactics.

EDIT: and also having 5-7 maps that are actually GOOD. instead of having 10+ decent maps… just look at follower for example. its basically granlands + well or something in between… no need for maps like that

flix

n2o

Quoted from flix

-badlands
-grana
-freight
-gully
-obscure

5maps nuff said!

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

depending on when season 8 starts, would be good to know the map pool so even if there are new maps we have plenty of time to go through maps and learn them better.

Cure

LSD//
Lohysi

cp_granary
cp_badlans
cp_gravelpit
cp_gullywash
cp_freight
ctf_turbine
cp_obscure_rc5
cp_follower
koth_viaduct
cp_coldfront_rc3

nicly 10 map’s

flix

n2o

Quoted from Cure

nicly 10 map’s

lol…..

Fodi

Viaduct would make at least half of the medics quit; srsly that map is a pain in the ass unless your demo or sniper…

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Cure

cp_follower

Ugh no, terrible mix of badlands/granary is terrible.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »