Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 84 Next »

Ritalin

[d¿s]

please make it so i don’t have to login every single time please

Crafz

I’m not sure why you have to log in every time, are you sure you are not cleaning your cookies?

Serotone

#FreePat

In my opinion you have enough users now that you can afford to be stricter with banning people. Just played a game that took 3 times longer to start than it did to play, all thanks to dickheads that should have been banned already. it’s not the ones that don’t turn up, it’s the ones that turn up 15 minutes late and then act surprised and offended that we got a sub. Fuck.

Kaneco

Quoted from Serotone

In my opinion you have enough users now that you can afford to be stricter with banning people. Just played a game that took 3 times longer to start than it did to play, all thanks to dickheads that should have been banned already. it’s not the ones that don’t turn up, it’s the ones that turn up 15 minutes late and then act surprised and offended that we got a sub. Fuck.

Sorry about that, we are trying what we can to temp ban these people (or perma ban if necessary), but at the moment the system we use is a bit faulty…

Also I haven’t been able to moderate the pickups as much as I would like because I’m really in a though time for the next couple of weeks and will only be able to be fully committed to it once I get my new pc in 2 weeks.

nibo

elev8
eerie

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Sorry about that, we are trying what we can to temp ban these people (or perma ban if necessary), but at the moment the system we use is a bit faulty…

Also I haven’t been able to moderate the pickups as much as I would like because I’m really in a though time for the next couple of weeks and will only be able to be fully committed to it once I get my new pc in 2 weeks.

I also agree some people need to be banned, I can see it turning into tf2lobby. I had like 2-3 games in a row where there was 1 or 2 people that left

PliTy

I got banned for 1 day when i posted an announcement on the wrong steampage. But I dont really mind, and i agree that there should be tight banning rules. Just be sure and make it very clear crafz.

Trath

If you were not able to add up to any classes before, please log out and then log back in and the problem should be resolved.

Whoever was having the problems, please confirm things are working for you.

quintosh

wL.

considering crafz is kicking players for panning in rollout this will be the last thing to turn into tf2lobby

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from quintosh

considering crafz is kicking players for panning in rollout this will be the last thing to turn into tf2lobby

Fuck, so I can’t play demo on this?

Leif

Quoted from quintosh

ROFL

Rdios

REVERTO

am i banned or why cant i add up

Oupa

Nave

Quoted from Trath

If you were not able to add up to any classes before, please log out and then log back in and the problem should be resolved.

Whoever was having the problems, please confirm things are working for you.

Yep it works now thanks.

profix

FLANK

I played two pickups today on the lethal-zone servers. We had about 6 people in each pickup with 100+ ping. I hope you are able to get better servers in the future.

Other than that the pickup is a great success in my opinion. Almost every single game I played was fairly balanced. Well done!

Last edited by profix,

Crafz

Quoted from Trath

Guilty :3
Quoted from quintosh

I was in a really crappy mood there. And warned plenty. If someone thinks it’s hilarious to still annoy me after that I find it ok to give him a temp ban. Quoted from profix

I played two pickups today on the lethal-zone servers. We had about 6 people in each pickup with 100+ ping. I hope you are able to get better servers in the future.

We may meet an agreement for full coverage, with a potential sponsor in the near future.

Last edited by Crafz,

Mits

Just played a pickup where i had 70-80 ping during startup, but as soon as the match started, me and a teammate jumped to 150+. His ping was fixed 5 mins after, but i played with 150 during the 30 mins

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 84 Next »