Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 84 Next »

quad

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]
[…]

lol what, i was genuinely just being a dick (although i do get annoyed by these things.. but thats just me)

and yeah I’m Dutch :(

Rules and Requirements:

* Don’t get on everybody’s nerves.

I’m sorry spike, you are not allowed to play. ;)

Spike Himself

TC

:(

Lithium

Impossible to join since a few days, is it normal Dr ?

Lithium

Ok I think I solved that : it seems that tf2pickup.net doesn’t like if your name includes special symbols like “|”… Change your name and that’s it.

Trath

Quoted from Lithium

Ok I think I solved that : it seems that tf2pickup.net doesn’t like if your name includes special symbols like “|”… Change your name and that’s it.

Meh I don’t know why people have a habit of contagious names, the problem wasn’t |, it was ‘ , but its fixed now so you can go back to your normal life/nick.

Ch3Vy

FjK

Heyoo.
I’ve played a couple of Pickups but now I’ve faced a small issue:
1) I sign in through steam and press the class I want to play but then I get this message “Please log in”. Then I tried to log in again and succesfully did so but still it tells me to log in. Dunno what’s happening there but I even tried another browser but it didn’t work.

Please welp, I wanna play dem pickups ^^

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Ch3Vy

Heyoo.
I’ve played a couple of Pickups but now I’ve faced a small issue:
1) I sign in through steam and press the class I want to play but then I get this message “Please log in”. Then I tried to log in again and succesfully did so but still it tells me to log in. Dunno what’s happening there but I even tried another browser but it didn’t work.

Please welp, I wanna play dem pickups ^^

Unlikely as you tried a diff browser and all, but you do have cookies enabled, right?

AnimaL

Quoted from Trath

[…]

Meh I don’t know why people have a habit of contagious names, the problem wasn’t |, it was ‘ , but its fixed now so you can go back to your normal life/nick.

its called clantag

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Unlikely as you tried a diff browser and all, but you do have cookies enabled, right?

Yes I do have cookies enabled, as I said I have already played pickups and have not changed any settings from my browser/s

Last edited by Ch3Vy,

Trath

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]its called clantag

Like I said, ” | ” wasn’t the problem, it was ” ‘ “. ‘Epsilon’ Stefan much?
Anyways its really not anybody’s fault, json_encode doesn’t escape characters that need to be escaped, thus you can encode something and it won’t be able to be decoded.

Quoted from Ch3Vy

[…]

Yes I do have cookies enabled, as I said I have already played pickups and have not changed any settings from my browser/s

I added you on steam friends, accept and we can mingle.

maukkaaa

nice teamfortress.tv thread trath, no wonder americans hate us

Crafz

Any node.js developers on here to whom I might talk to?

Help me, I’m lost. Can’t decide on a programming language.

Last edited by Crafz,

AnimaL

can you please use yank system of having smod votemap plugin? playing 3 snakewaters in row sucks…

Jarppa

Feacon

Quoted from Crafz

Any node.js developers on here to whom I might talk to?

Added you.

Sketch

MM

just got a bug where i joined pickup after somebody left and the pickup started.

i was not on either team but i received all details and the person who left was still listed as team red.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 84 Next »