DStM brings in a new DM server!

Created 25th June 2011 @ 20:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from WLL

[…]

indeed, its annoying to die , because some demo spam with his pipes °_°

I don’t spam pipes, I only fire one after careful thought and when my focus group gets back to me.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Remove freight.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

No sniper = no huntsman
No huntsman = shit server

Gladdy

Quoted from WLL

[…]

indeed, its annoying to die , because some demo spam with his pipes °_°

Where should a demo practise then? DM -> rage; MGE -> rage.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Gladdy

[…]

Where should a demo practise then? DM -> rage; MGE -> rage.

Practice by doing rollouts, going over maps and demos and for me tr_walkway with a variety of strafe/dodge patterns and speeds. How I practise, occasionally I go Demo on MGE but tbh when you push you want to push with your team so I don’t see the point of DM servers where you jump ni try and shoot everyone in every direction. I would rather we push and try make a mental note of classes, where they are positioned and try and have my team focus them down rather than going all out for frags.

Sure it is good fun but it doesn’t really improve your gameplay.

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

just realised we forgot to upload gullywash, so ill do that today!

Priem

why is there a limit with soldiers? soldier filled servers are the craziest servers.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Priem

why is there a limit with soldiers? soldier filled servers are the craziest servers.

Because more than 2 soldiers per side makes for a very spammy game.

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from Daleth

Sniper 1!

or i wont have something to switch to cause i suck at scout

atmo

Can you make the sniper rifle do 0 dmg? Then they can still practise and headshot you and stuff but you don’t get annoyed by them killing you. It should still notify the sniper that they got a headshot though.

Mark

Phase

Why would anyone get annoyed by dying? It’s DM – you instantly respawn. The idea is that you practice your aim. Stop being such babies.

Fake

Quoted from Mark

Why would anyone get annoyed by dying? It’s DM – you instantly respawn. The idea is that you practice your aim. Stop being such babies.

WLL

Quoted from Mark

This

Trane

But KD ratio guys :***(

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from atmo

Can you make the sniper rifle do 0 dmg? Then they can still practise and headshot you and stuff but you don’t get annoyed by them killing you. It should still notify the sniper that they got a headshot though.

Well that would be a lil silly, current implementation is headshot kills only but for sniper limit can’t comment as I don’t know.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »