Forum

DStM brings in a new DM server!

Created 25th June 2011 @ 20:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

In association with Huhy (and Thrawn) we now have a deathmatch server up and running for people to use!

The ip is: 188.165.255.136:40000 (provided by http://www.gameplayservers.com )

Timelimit: 20

Slots: 8

Map rotation:

badlands
granary
gravelpit
gullywash – note, spawnpoints are on gullywash_imp3, it should be on download
freight – on vote only

Class limits:

Scout 2
Soldier 2
Demo 1
Sniper 0 (once there is more than 6 people its allowed- should be enabled)

Unlocks disabled
Headshot only (snipers currently disabled)
No sticky damage

rtv enabled
!div enabled

If we have missed anything major give me a shout and me/huhy will update it!

Ryan

PS. There is a problem with the map vote at the end, think i’ve solved it but will check tomorrow! – should be fixed

rtan

-9w-

nice ryan, added to faves.

rytis

PrettyGay

nice :)

huhystah

As T1gr3 said: If you have got any questions/ suggestions contact me or him.

If you want to contact me please do it on quakenet /q huhy or huhyy(That’s my away nick)

Now go there and play!

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

great, now i know where i can spend all of my sommer

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Would be nice if I could play tf2 for more than 2 minutes without being kicked off :p

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Sniper limit 0

Most of the time it’s just a waste of slot and I don’t really enjoy being shot by someone over the other side of the map when I’m trying to kill someone.

Forsak3n

S

Practise detecting snipers on the other side of the map when you are killing somebody :)

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

only problem i can see so far is there is 2 map votes at the end, but we’ll fix this as soon as we can! If your on the server its the first vote that chooses the nextmap, until it is changed

Skully

sweet, another DM server :D now all I gotta do is pray theres a scout spot free when Im on

Septique

Awesome!

Davib

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Sniper limit 0

Most of the time it’s just a waste of slot and I don’t really enjoy being shot by someone over the other side of the map when I’m trying to kill someone.

Great server but I have always wanted sniper limit 0 on dm. Reason being is that no one has fun or practises dm against a sniper when a sniper is on except for the player playing sniper. It’s really selfish and sort of ruins things for everyone else, occasionally you randomly die to headshots but theres no point chasing down snipers as its hardly practising dm to hit a static target.

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

Quoted from Davib

[…]

Great server but I have always wanted sniper limit 0 on dm. Reason being is that no one has fun or practises dm against a sniper when a sniper is on except for the player playing sniper. It’s really selfish and sort of ruins things for everyone else, occasionally you randomly die to headshots but theres no point chasing down snipers as its hardly practising dm to hit a static target.

Changed, if people want a sniper back then we can do that, so its now scout 2, soldier 2, demo 1

Wiiking

nice

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Forsak3n

Practise detecting snipers on the other side of the map when you are killing somebody :)

Sniper obviously needs death matching to be able to sit in one spot body shotting cause that’s so fun to play against

Agree with 0 snipers, its so pointless.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »