Forum

DStM brings in a new DM server!

Created 25th June 2011 @ 20:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

yea what i was thinking, just getting it looked at!

Kvux

/./
LEGO

I love that snipers are allowed, and that bodyshots are disabled.
But there’s a huge difference between no scopes and bodyshots, so I think it’s retarded that no scopes are disabled as well.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Noscoping is easy, I doubt you have to practice that, and it’ll be more complicated than it’s worth getting it enabled I reckon.

Wigglez

maybe change class limit for demo to “2” ? i think it’s great idea

jukebox

broder

no bodyshots, im disappointed. how are snipers supposed to finish off weak targets at a distance? enabling noscopes and disabling bodyshots would be fair tbh (if it’s even possible)

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from jukebox

no bodyshots, im disappointed. how are snipers supposed to finish off weak targets at a distance? enabling noscopes and disabling bodyshots would be fair tbh (if it’s even possible)

you can’t please everyone.

Wiiking

sorry if it has already been discussed, but i prefer if ur hp reg starts right after you take self dmg. Atm when i play solly and spawn at 2nd i jump twice to mid, on other servers like troopers or timeout my regs already starting and i come to mid with maybe 150. As it is now i land on mid with about 100 and no health reging. Adding a faster hp reg after self dmg would not harm the duels/fights itself astaking dmg from other ppl prevents the hp reg to start.

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

Just realised i forgot to update this, so its being done now!

dodgydogman

Panda

Thats pretty chill.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6