DStM brings in a new DM server!

Created 25th June 2011 @ 20:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Konfy

[…]
hell no, but I prefer to play against ppl who know the basics.

And that somehow justifies blocking literally thousands of new players from the server?

Konfy

I guess you guys like to warm up on publics, huh?

Trane

Don’t be such a Nazi Konfy.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Konfy

Wow, so you actully think your more important then other players in the game?
Nice ego bro

Dummy

Quoted from Konfy

need to be at least prem skill to be as arrogant as you’re being now

Ghent

Team

Quoted from Konfy

It’s a good warmup you should try it sometime.

Konfy

imo usual publics are boring or at least not a good warm up. Thats why I’m used to play TDM, but theres no warm up left against most of the FTP players and I doubt that its a proper warm up for anyone who plays 6v6.

I thought I wouldn’t be the only one who is annoyed by all these FTP players on the TDM servers.

btw: thx for calling me a elitist nazi, thats what I was aiming for. ))

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

lol @ people needing to warmup

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Konfy

imo usual publics are boring or at least not a good warm up. Thats why I’m used to play TDM, but theres no warm up left against most of the FTP players and I doubt that its a proper warm up for anyone who plays 6v6.

I thought I wouldn’t be the only one who is annoyed by all these FTP players on the TDM servers.

btw: thx for calling me a elitist nazi, thats what I was aiming for. ))

TDM plugin on your match server so you can warmup untill both teams are ready.

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

well r7an got someone to mentor from being on our dm server so having new people on it isnt all bad.

sniper limit is 1.

There is a problem atm where the server takes forever to change map (as if it has crashed), not sure atm whats up but will try and get it fixed as soon as possible!

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from t1gr3

well r7an got someone to mentor from being our dm server so having new people on it isnt all bad.

sniper limit is 1.

There is a problem atm where the server takes forever to change map (as if it has crashed), not sure atm whats up but will try and get it fixed as soon as possible!

you’re a beast

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Thanks!

Si^

T2P
[PG]

FYI we aren’t gonna block f2p from any STM servers part of our goals is to get more players involved with our community encouraging more players to go competitive. If you don’t like it go elsewhere or warm up playing a pickup or something.

Thanks for all the support so far guys.

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

Ok so there may be an issue with our dedi box as our servers take 3 minutes to change a map, I will leave the server running, but waiting for a map change will be quite boring!

Gladdy

Quoted from t1gr3

Ok so there may be an issue with our dedi box as our servers take 3 minutes to change a map, I will leave the server running, but waiting for a map change will be quite boring!

Slow HDD / RAM?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »