Ok thanks for answering. Cu soon.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

skeej for medic of the season

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from h3x

And now mirelin jokes pls

What can be worse than 6 Sweedes playing TF2 in the same team?

azarun

Last edited by azarun,

dAGNER

duplo

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

anything. bam

Phnx

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

a finn and a latvian playing in that team.

Mirelin

alus

No, it’s 6 Sweeds playing TF2 and offclassing. HAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha

GH0T1

♣Lesk

top banter

Mixa

1920×800 doesn’t work in multiplayer servers. When I did the comparison in single player server the fov was actually widened, but for multiplayer servers it just crops the screen and limits you vertical vision.

doks

Quoted from Mixa

1920×800 doesn’t work in multiplayer servers. When I did the comparison in single player server the fov was actually widened, but for multiplayer servers it just crops the screen and limits you vertical vision.

are you retarded ?

Wiethoofd

(Newswriter)
LvG

I love the custom resolutions, I just don’t understand why you would ever use DX8…

DX9 has player/intel/cart outlines, proper flames/rocket trails, no glitches with random ‘burning’ textures, no full screen cover when ubering/bleeding/jarated. If it’s purely for the frames, upgrading hardware, optimizing TF2 with multithreading/-queuing settings and lowering settings should be sufficient.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from Wiethoofd

I love the custom resolutions, I just don’t understand why you would ever use DX8…

DX9 has player/intel/cart outlines, proper flames/rocket trails, no glitches with random ‘burning’ textures, no full screen cover when ubering/bleeding/jarated. If it’s purely for the frames, upgrading hardware, optimizing TF2 with multithreading/-queuing settings and lowering settings should be sufficient.

That watery effect when jarated on dx9 makes it impossible to aim as sniper for example and i dont personally like that plastic looks you have on dx9

konr

Quoted from Wiethoofd

upgrading hardware should be sufficient.

For some this is not something they want to upgrade for. Especially not with how inconsistent frames are in TF2 even on good PCs.

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from Mixa

That is very weird to hear. Have you tried it on pickup servers, for example? I remember having the same issue at i49, but it was on some weird and random pub servers where I joined randomly and never really played on before.

Quoted from Wiethoofd

Could you elaborate, please? I never really tried anything new on my new PC. I decided to stick to my old faithful config that I used to play on on my old PC.

If you have any ideas for my config improvement, I will gladly try them out!

barcaphilip

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

Rude cyka blyad

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »