Forum

Mirelin, Over The Rainbow.

Created 3rd May 2015 @ 05:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

Izzy57

Quoted from Izzy57

Mirelin, stay in prem. PLZ

Or a shitty medic will be “best medic of the season”

For the grace of a dodging medic style, you have to stay !!

PS: my frenglish is very good :)

Nah just because i don’t even play in prem this season !

dasmem

mirelin will you be posting your demos or your vods on twitch of gamse?

WML

Was it just a favour with mercing for 4-25 tonight or are you back again :>

CHERRY

Quoted from WML

He may go to LAN

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from WML

Am I back again, wut?

I’ve been very busy with my exam session during the May and June; that’s why I wasn’t really active. But I never said that I am leaving this game, did I? ^^ I apologize if I explained myself somewhere in an unclear way; that wasn’t my intention.

I love this game and it’s community, I am always going to be here, as in, playing pickups, casting, occasionally mercing for the teams or doing some other stuff.

People, you don’t have to be surprised or confused when you see me playing pickups! I am only temporarily done with the competitive scene.

And yes, it was just a favour. But I might go to lan!

Last edited by Mirelin,

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from dasmem

mirelin will you be posting your demos or your vods on twitch of gamse?

I can do it if it is needed. Moreover, I’d like to fulfil my dream and upload some medic videos to my youtube channel (Ways of dodging, etc.)
The moment I finish my exam session, which is in the 4th of July, I will immediately upload some interesting stuff.

corben

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

I can do it if it is needed. Moreover, I’d like to fulfil my dream and upload some medic videos to my youtube channel (Ways of dodging, etc.)
The moment I finish my exam session, which is in the 4th of July, I will immediately upload some interesting stuff.

waiting

Monky

Z&Co

hype as fuck

ult1mate

What if my native height is lower than 800,what should I do to get the same extra vision as your screen?

Last edited by ult1mate,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7