Forum

Skill fakers

Created 9th December 2009 @ 18:45

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

Ofcourse, searching for low+ and getting half a Div1 team does not warrant a complaint.

fuck me I must be worth 5 div1 guys since all the rest of the guys were vTroopers :D

Yup, you’re just that awesome.

julieN1

cQr

pswifty

im insulted

hey you shut up.

DominiX

sP.

Ofcourse, searching for low+ and getting half a Div1 team does not warrant a complaint.

fuck me I must be worth 5 div1 guys since all the rest of the guys were vTroopers :D

Sorry, don’t forget about Sturmis. Even if he is an ex-division1 player it still doesn’t count him as being low+.

Just one simple question – what is it for you, to play against division5 ( MAXIMALY low division4 team ) and rape it especially on badlands, where demoman is almost the most important class to reach the middle first of all, which I wouldn’t do for sure?

flix

n2o

Sorry, don’t forget about Sturmis. Even if he is an ex-division1 player it still doesn’t count him as being low+.

Just one simple question – what is it for you, to play against division5 ( MAXIMALY low division4 team ) and rape it especially on badlands, where demoman is almost the most important class to reach the middle first of all, which I wouldn’t do for sure?

it’s fun

xzr

it’s fun

edit: @dominix: the jumps ain’t that hard, maybe you might want to put 15 minutes into it some day and practice them out

Last edited by xzr,

toasty.

PHX

Low / Server On / No mixes / No Finnish

Bash

You do realise that all you whiners are losing to drunken, offclass finnish mixes with people from divisions 1-6, where it’s 1.) impossible to accurately estimate skill level 2.) futile to look for a higher game than mid or mid+, due to point 1 as well as the usual timing of these mixes. Most of the time people advertising as the said skill levels are utter shit and get raped but that’s more them being skillfaking than anyone else.

nautti

to DominiX and ccBuffaloBill

What if you put all the time and trouble you are using to worrie about other clans skill levels, division histories and players backgrounds into something more usefull. Teams, rosters and classes changes all the time. I know many players that have played in higher divs and moved down to play with their friends, maybe changed their class or just have fun. Yes, they still are tough players and surely a huge help for their team, but still that team is in a certain division and have to work their way up. So please stop whining and accusing hard working/long-term clans for skill faking.

Clip from tf.wars last night “21:28 cc\BuffaloBill> 6v6 | mid- | your server | now”
If you look mid- games at tf.wars you usually end up playing with bottom div3 to high div5 clans. Skill levels varies really much in there and yes, you propably get beaten some time to time. If you get raped almost every time maybe it’s you guys who should check the skill levels instead of accusing others?

Here is my tip. Put some effort arranging matches and check the divions your team is aiming for. Look the clans playing there and hook up with their Leaders or War arrangers and settle a practice matches. Yes, your team have to be organized enough to get this work but it’s defenately worth the trouble. To challenge desired div’s top, middle or the bottom clans depends entirely your plans and motivation. One no show and you’ll propaply never get a second change.

ps. cc2 would help avoiding misconceptions

Last edited by nautti,

broesel

LAME

Do you guys hate me now when I say that IF I WAS DIV1, I would rape Div5-3 teams all the time too like said skillfakers here do :D

At least I enjoy it to rape other Div6 clans that are a lot worse than we are, so… why not Div1 players too?

I mean, c’mon – it’s just like that… nobody complains about e.g. Div3 players raping Div5 teams for example. But when a Div1 player does that to a Div3 team, he’s insulted to be a dirty skillfaker.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Just politely leave the server if they turn up with div1 gayboys. If they are trying to waste your time or be like “lolz winnin is fun i r add Moose 4 my frinds list” just leave, if they lie about their skill and waste your time, leave and waste theirs looking for another.

I’ll re-quote myself ^
Dont cry about it, just leave. Getting raped dosnt help you learn TF2 and raping people only helps your e-peen, so just appologise and leave. Waste their time and then perhaps the other team will think twice about underestimating their skill.

flix

n2o

sometimes on the weekend..iam alone at home..and iam bored…than i start looking into my FL and asked random people if they like to mix…..when we finaly have 6 people that want to play..i start looking at #tf.wars and i always try to play against the best that is around…but at the weekend..only geeks and/or drunken guys play tf2…so the best you can get is mid- to mid….and that’s not stoping me to play against this guys..cause iam bored..and i dont give a fuck what skill thay are..i just wanna have fun

Assault Marine Sigh

Just politely leave the server if they turn up with div1 gayboys. If they are trying to waste your time or be like “lolz winnin is fun i r add Moose 4 my frinds list” just leave, if they lie about their skill and waste your time, leave and waste theirs looking for another.

I’ll re-quote myself ^
Dont cry about it, just leave. Getting raped dosnt help you learn TF2 and raping people only helps your e-peen, so just appologise and leave. Waste their time and then perhaps the other team will think twice about underestimating their skill.

QFT. Also we specifically check which clans we are playing before hand, or at least our war arranger does. If he see’s a name he recognises and thinks we stand a chance we will play. He can do this as he has spent the time finding out and knowing which clans are in our skill range.
It doesnt always go 100% but we generally have some close games.

Not gonna say anything about this anymore, other than that MIPC deserves an apology. Out of frustration things were said that shouldn’t have been said and I hope it was/is clear it was not how we normally act.

xzr

hush there d4 scout

hush there d4 scout

d1 bench warmers, epic in stv, epic on the forums.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »