x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

Skill fakers

Created 9th December 2009 @ 18:45

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

xzr

d1 bench warmers, epic in stv, epic on the forums.

you really know how to hurt a man :<

Gubbins

BEER

My worst experience of a team being absolute tools was the new CC team supposedly bound for div2. we felt like trying our hand at a mid+ team maybe learn some things unfortunately we received a not so mid+ team CC, after 15minutes of whining about skill and not allowed to be on BLU team they all quit from the server, DIV2 sportsmanship there

And one of my worst experiences is DoGs searching Low/Low+ But then play at a mid level, so the team I was mixing with got absolutely raped, then going on the IRC channel later to find you searching mid… What’s your point?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

d1 bench warmers, epic in stv, epic on the forums.

you really know how to hurt a man :<

Uh oh! Fin on Fin action, My clanfold sense is tingleing.

lassizci

on a horse

Rainbow beach party, anyone??

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

My worst experience of a team being absolute tools was the new CC team supposedly bound for div2. we felt like trying our hand at a mid+ team maybe learn some things unfortunately we received a not so mid+ team CC, after 15minutes of whining about skill and not allowed to be on BLU team they all quit from the server, DIV2 sportsmanship there

And one of my worst experiences is DoGs searching Low/Low+ But then play at a mid level, so the team I was mixing with got absolutely raped, then going on the IRC channel later to find you searching mid… What’s your point?

Like said afew times before in this thread, they might not have been sure about their skill level. When you are mixing or playing with players out of class, you can’t be certain. The fact that they changed it afterwards is obviously them recognising their mistake. I’m sure there wasn’t a point to it. Instead of trying to defend your friends , you should read more gubbins :D

Archangel

amg

I am skill faker ;(

Gubbins

BEER

Like said afew times before in this thread, they might not have been sure about their skill level. When you are mixing or playing with players out of class, you can’t be certain. The fact that they changed it afterwards is obviously them recognising their mistake. I’m sure there wasn’t a point to it. Instead of trying to defend your friends , you should read more gubbins :D

Since when was Low-/Low ever near Mid?

Last edited by Gubbins,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Since when was Low-/Low ever near Mid?

pretty sure you said low/low+

Skyride

DUCS

Great player, mid fot sure. PICK HIM UP NOW!!!

P.s. Why are 90% of mid games ruski mixes. >.>

ismo

FAP!

Epic thread is …

baerbel

trick17
trick17

…locked.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10