Forum

Skill fakers

Created 9th December 2009 @ 18:45

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Cloud

.wldcrd!

thing is, a low+ demo SHOULD be getting to middle 4 seconds faster than a random pub player… any demo with at least a season’s experience should be, since the route to middle is basically a matter of looking at a youtube of how to do the jumps… sure a highly skilled demo can do better, but the difference in time-to-middle between a div6 player jumping in and a pub player should be MUCH more than that between a div1 and a div6

It is, he was saying that people in d3/whatever get there 4s faster than d6 or whatever.

Exaggeration of course but you get the idea

DominiX

sP.

Just searching low+ oponents and TLR + vTroopers mix just were about to play against us. How do you call that? FUN? Div 3/4 demoman isn’t goining to have big problems to outrun a div 5/6 demoman. Make it a div2 or higher and that’s a lost middle fight EVERY time. Means lost chanses of pushing, means STEAM ROLL!

Last edited by DominiX,

_Ben

;?

My worst experience of a team being absolute tools was the new CC team supposedly bound for div2. we felt like trying our hand at a mid+ team maybe learn some things unfortunately we received a not so mid+ team CC, after 15minutes of whining about skill and not allowed to be on BLU team they all quit from the server, DIV2 sportsmanship there

xzr

play more, whine less

TLR|xzar : i smell a post at etf2l

DominiX

sP.

My worst experience of a team being absolute tools was the new CC team supposedly bound for div2. we felt like trying our hand at a mid+ team maybe learn some things unfortunately we received a not so mid+ team CC, after 15minutes of whining about skill and not allowed to be on BLU team they all quit from the server, DIV2 sportsmanship there

We are second Crack Clan EU team and defineatly not division2. Maybe you thought about the 1st Crack Clan EU team?

We did play you guys and I’m not sure if you’re referring to us, but: we’re not aiming at Div2. I’m not gonna justify what my teammates said but we have been getting skillfakers every single fucking day, Div3 and onwards all the time, so excuse us if we’re a little frustrated at getting ANOTHER team that’s not low+. We did not complain about not being BLU, don’t make things up.

play more, whine less

TLR|xzar : i smell a post at etf2l

Ofcourse, searching for low+ and getting half a Div1 team does not warrant a complaint. There is nothing to learn from playing Div1 when you’re aiming at Div4 max. You just get raped and the match will be over real goddamn quick giving you no time to learn anything from it.

Wdlwn

… I’m not sure if you’re referring to us, … We did not complain about not being BLU, don’t make things up…

Maybe he’s not referring to you.

Last edited by Wdlwn,

_Ben

;?

We are second Crack Clan EU team and defineatly not division2. Maybe you thought about the 1st Crack Clan EU team?

Not you.

clarification:

[DoGs¹] _Wdlwn : BLU OR FUCK OFF YEAH
Psunfragga! //kmc : gg
Player Psunfragga! //kmc left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Player Tom T@ilor left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Player SaNtA GLORIOUS PIRATE left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Player dafman left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Player cc//BvD left the game (Disconnect by user.)

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

tf2 sounds fun :P

ilike2spin

RLM

You offered a choice and they took the latter it seems. :P

psunfragga

cc//

Not you.

clarification:

I recall your team claiming that we are higher than mid+, which I am sure most of the community will disagree with. cc// is recently formed team and whilst some players have played to a mid+ standard, that does not mean that we as a whole are playing to the standard you are presuming of us especially when there is 1 new player to competitve and one on a class he has not played a season in.

Secondly I find it rather insulting that you feel to single out crack clan in this manner when I recall the childish behaviour presented by your team in not managing to agree which person goes to what colour.

Thirdly, you queried us for the game and upon seeing our line up on the server did not reconsider your position to play us. We made the decsion to GG with your mix team after taking into account the unco-operation presented by yourselves as well as the clear different in skill that you are now complaining of.

You were in no way skill faked.

Last edited by psunfragga,

xzr

Ofcourse, searching for low+ and getting half a Div1 team does not warrant a complaint.

fuck me I must be worth 5 div1 guys since all the rest of the guys were vTroopers :D

Crink

-9w-

Not you.

clarification:

I recall your team claiming that we are higher than mid+, which I am sure most of the community will disagree with. cc// is recently formed team and whilst some players have played to a mid+ standard, that does not mean that we as a whole are playing to the standard you are presuming of us especially when there is 1 new player to competitve and one on a class he has not played a season in.

Secondly I find it rather insulting that you feel to single out crack clan in this manner when I recall the childish behaviour presented by your team in not managing to agree which person goes to what colour.

Thirdly, you queried us for the game and upon seeing our line up on the server did not reconsider your position to play us. We made the decsion to GG with your mix team after taking into account the unco-operation presented by yourselves as well as the clear different in skill that you are now complaining of.

You were in no way skill faked.

Nobody in our team thought you were mid+ (or higher). Don’t know where you got that from, perhaps you misinterpreted sarcasm.

If I recall, the match was on our server, where some of our players were waiting (on red) for you to connect. Generally the opposing team join and… join the other team?

We were willing to play the game, I’m not sure why you seem to think we would reconsider after seeing your lineup. You guys leaving wouldn’t be an issue if it didn’t take 15 minutes of pissing around beforehand.

PS. The internet is serious business.

Wdlwn

Fuck you pswifty, fat cunt.

You forgot to release it :(

Last edited by Wdlwn,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

pswifty

im insulted

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »