Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Sketch

MM

i am more surprised at the immaturity of a site admin tbh. unacceptable imo

antyjc

2ne1

your opinion is wrong

randa

Cant believe people are giving Chris shit when he helps a hell of alot of people on this site, he has alot of knowledge and you cant expect him to give you a step by step guide every fricking time. Im sure he has better things to do (I may be wrong :D).

tl:dr

Chris for president.

electro

Got Milk?

i use gmang hud and everything is working fine for me, standard white domination text and now red and blu colored names

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from octochris

I’m done helping you ungrateful fuckers on this forum, this place is worse than fucking 4chan and I still come in and try to help people, and yet despite this I manage to get touted as the worst this cesspit has to offer. Thanks for the nonexistant support and unfounded judgment, bellends.

cya m8

Chris has helped with numerous computer related problems over the year or so that I’ve known him, he’s always the person I go to for any computer related question. Have you not seen the replies to config threads where he takes the time to make people a config they want. jeez

Last edited by CUBE,

Quoted from octochris

[…]

u being unconstructive in a thread where neus will not tolerate worthless posts?

I thought you were going to bed?

Guess you are mad.

Protip for internet: don’t show how mad you are, ever. If you get annoyed, just take a break from the pc for a while, remember these are random internet nerds who are flaming you, and rise above it. Venting frustration will just lead to people baiting more out of you, for the fun. Do you want to be milked for lulz?

triobot

inv >

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
I thought you were going to bed?

Guess you are mad.

Protip for internet: don’t show how mad you are, ever. If you get annoyed, just take a break from the pc for a while, remember these are random internet nerds who are flaming you, and rise above it. Venting frustration will just lead to people baiting more out of you, for the fun. Do you want to be milked for lulz?

trolls be trolling

back on topic, you could delete your tf2 hud or cfg folder and then let steam re-write them again then see what happens.

Priem

chris helps a lot of people, he deserves to troll someone now and then.

Quoted from triobot

back on topic, you could delete your tf2 hud or cfg folder and then let steam re-write them again then see what happens.

I can hardly see that deleting the cfg folder will help. Also, Shintaz doesn’t have a hud.

Last edited by dotfloat™,

matOo

Chris is just toooo clever! (and can’t stop swearing)

Last edited by matOo,

Is this a “Chris Appreciation Thread” or are we trying to help Shintaz?

wer

tfortress.no

Last edited by wer,

Sketch

MM

Quoted from dotfloat™

Is this a “Chris Appreciation Thread” or are we trying to help Shintaz?

Chris Appreciation Thread

Stew

It might sounds a little strange, but have you tried the “Submit bug” option in the tf2 main menu. It won’t fix it, but it will at least show valve the problem so they can start fixing it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »