Forum

Domination notice trouble

Created 29th May 2010 @ 14:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

OneBigFuse

BiG

Quoted from CUBE

Chris has helped with numerous computer related problems over the year or so that I’ve known him, he’s always the person I go to for any computer related question. Have you not seen the replies to config threads where he takes the time to make people a config they want. jeez

Plus one.
I couldn’t count the amount of times he’s helped me out despite my computer stupidity.
I know this is a bit of a derailment but I’m sure I’m part of the majority on this matter.

Pedman

sextant

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]
Dude, come on.
For all purposes relevant to this discussion, he does not have a scripts folder.

I know you like to help people and stuff, but for the average user this comment is:
a) Worthless (doesn’t help him one bit)
b) Confusing (now he’ll start wondering what the hell GCFs are. OK, maybe this specific guy knows, but the point still holds.)

I know you like to flaunt with your knowledge of certain things a lot, but let me tell you: It’s getting on the nerves of a lot of people, not only mine. Please try to do a lot ot people a favor by shutting up occasionally when you have absolutely nothing to say (like this post here) Nobody likes a smartass.

*end rant

Sorry for sidetracking your topic in advance, shintaz :)

Ok, DeNeusbeer.
I get your point in thinking players is getting a little tired of Chris comment but that dont make you a good admin to tell everybody about it, that was in my opinion really damn childish of you to do.

I meen, your an admin on this site maybe you should talk to Chris when not 200 players is watching your comment, grow up and you call Chris a smartass, makes me sick.

Now to shintaz problem:
Either your reinstall the game or post on another forum, this is getting nowhere.

Best regards Pedman

Last edited by Pedman,

Waebi

‹Con›

stop playing so fucking well, that’ll solve it.

Quoted from Waebi

stop playing so fucking well, that’ll solve it.

WHERE U AT WAEBI

Waebi

‹Con›

you know i quit comp gaming like… a year ago or so? :D

F2

Danmark

try deleting tf/resource/ClientScheme.res

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4