Forum

Domination notice trouble

Created 29th May 2010 @ 14:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from octochris

I’m done helping you ungrateful fuckers on this forum, this place is worse than fucking 4chan and I still come in and try to help people, and yet despite this I manage to get touted as the worst this cesspit has to offer. Thanks for the nonexistant support and unfounded judgment, bellends.

Hi, I’m a lurker, and as I can see that you do help people on the forums, you also have a tendency to, flame or troll or whatever, which is why DeNeusbeer probably went off on one as above.

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

Dude, anger management.

He’s right though.

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Hi, I’m a lurker, and as I can see that you do help people on the forums, you also have a tendency to, flame or troll or whatever, which is why DeNeusbeer probably went off on one as above.

There’s FAR more people who do that and they don’t actually help people. To tell Chris to “not post when you don’t have anything constructive to add” when he is at least one of the few who does try and help people but don’t say anything to the rest is retarded.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

Dude, anger management.

Oh, I’m sorry, did I say something that wasn’t true?

Last edited by octochris,

Ijantis

I’m done helping you ungrateful fuckers on this forum, this place is worse than fucking 4chan and I still come in and try to help people, and yet despite this I manage to get touted as the worst this cesspit has to offer. Thanks for the nonexistant support and unfounded judgment, bellends.

Really? From previous posts i’ve seen you make you come across as a huge fucktard. My 2 cents.

On topic: Try installing alternate huds to see if anything changes with them.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Ijantis

Really? From previous posts i’ve seen you make you come across as a huge fucktard. My 2 cents.

bawwwww, people i don’t know calling me names over the internet, i think i’m going to go and slash my wrists and listen to slipknot :'(

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dotfloat™

"LocalPlayerColor" "HUDBlack"
"HudBlack" "65 65 65 255"

Are those variable names case-sensitive or not?

AFAIK, no.

LOL
in all fairness, you have helped the most chris. I’m not going back on the owned comment, I have seen you post shit on here before.

I did all the verification shit, I also did what chris suggested. Everything was there, in place, and this shit in game carries on. I’m fairly certain other people with default HUDs are having the same issue, so maybe it’s just a matter of patience until Valve notice and fix it.

Quoted from Shintaz

I did all the verification shit, I also did what chris suggested. Everything was there, in place, and this shit in game carries on. I’m fairly certain other people with default HUDs are having the same issue, so maybe it’s just a matter of patience until Valve notice and fix it.

You could always double check if others are having it by posting a topic on steam forums…

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Shintaz

I have seen you post shit on here before.

As I to you. I don’t smear it all over the walls as well as you do though.

Right, I’m off to bed.

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

You could always double check if others are having it by posting a topic on steam forums…

that’s worse than this forum, people get eaten alive. I do know that others have the problem though.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Atty

If Chris hadn’t helped everytime I run to him asking the dumbest questions of all time, this forum would have suffered from me spamming it.
*like I do nowadays*

+1 chris is the best person to have on a friends list

edit: just to spite all the fucktards on here i will post every stupid question i have for the next week. you might appreciate a guy like chris then

Last edited by Sketch,

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

that’s worse than this forum, people get eaten alive. I do know that others have the problem though.

Well, if the black text not showing up is really bothering you, you could always revert it by using:

"LocalPlayerColor" "HUDWhite"
instead of
"LocalPlayerColor" "HUDBlack"

Quoted from octochris

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

u mad?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from purplefistmixer

[…]
u mad?

u being unconstructive in a thread where neus will not tolerate worthless posts?

Skyride

DUCS

Chris is smart, like it would blow your mind how smart this guy is in respect to computers.

Thats the problem though. When you’re smart, or bassically good at anything, its sometimes easy to forget that other people do have to learn too.

Deneus, agreed 100% in this instance, and a lot of others too. However Chris’s slight (and I mean REEEEEEALLY small) attitude in terms of computers, is absolutely nothing compared to the huge ego’s that the top TF2 players have in regards to TF2.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »