Forum

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Created 24th January 2010 @ 01:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

Wiiking

i just lost 4 hours of gameplay in stats and weapons :P gonna be fun running around like a retarded medic without even heals to throw around to people.

ty ty, gay game :((( anyone else got this? :(

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I’ve got it, got to about level 16 then got a bit bored and waited for a few patches to come out to try and fix the dog awfull hit reg and lag. May give it another sniff, tis always a fun public game.

Wiiking

think its great fun, but you are correct :D the ping is awful haha.

what i mean with the above whine is that i played for about 3 hours yesterday, but when i loged in again today all the stats and weapons i unlocked yesterday is gone… sucks baaaalls

iQue

keso

Love the game – don’t have much problems with hitreg and lag so that helps. :P

I think I’m rank 20-something but only play every now and then. Occasionally it gets a little old but there’s lots of game modes and stuff to mess around with :]

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

got bored to it pretty fast, played about lvl 30. havent played for few weeks now, might try again in the next week

AnimaL

i cant even connect to stat server, makes me rather sad :(

RareSpycrab

Thinking of getting it but is it better then bf2?

iQue

keso

Quoted from RareSpycrab

If you like more infantry focused fights (like all the people playing on 24/7 karkand servers) then it’s better. The vehicle aspect is very nerfed compared to BF2, but they’re there. :)

AnimaL

if you like 40fps, yes

but srsly, bf2 is like 100x better… at least in pub

Wiiking

Quoted from RareSpycrab

i think this game really have some insane moments but it can also be very frustrating (like all games when u have no idea how you died) overall i dont regret the purchase, with some patching it can become really fun.

LUPUS

Don’t play it anymore, got bored after 2 weeks.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Alright game, just horrible lag, fps, ping, graphical effects…etc that make gameplay so shit.

I love how you have a person with the combat knife run at you, you open fire and he warps his way to butchering you to death.

I love how when you’re in a tank and you get damaged it lag spikes everytime.

I love how my ping is 250 in UK servers.

Most of all I love how EA made an update, to fix certain problems like failing to connect to EAt online, fixing the friend system and searching for server options and managed to make it even worse.

Extremer

People who complain about all these bugs must have never played the previous Battlefield games. You just gotta get used to them.

toasty.

PHX

Hildreth,

The release version was janky but they have fixed every thing now? Are you running steam as admin? I ping at around 40 (best) on uk servers and get no lag?

Also remember to use the filters on the server browser. Search for an individual map and by region excluding empty servers etc. This combined with the ATI patch made loading very quick.

I love the game. Roll with an an-94 with the 40 mm shot gun add on for one hit close kills. Or be a recon with the saiga, motion mines, c4 etc. On a vehicle server use the first launcher with the tracer dart or use garl gustav for spamming! :D

Last edited by toasty.,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Extremer

People who complain about all these bugs must have never played the previous Battlefield games. You just gotta get used to them.

Played BF1942 and it was one of the most fun games ever.

Recent BF games have been awful though…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »