Forum

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Created 24th January 2010 @ 01:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »

flushy

P.O.P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrLN_oqc8Vs

EA says itll rival mw2… wait and see :D

No console, mods, custom maps or pretty much anything nice, fov 35… Yes, very much like mw2 indeed! BC2 does have dedicated servers though, although only through official partners…

SfynX

T2P

ye it may rival what it “looks” like which is most likely what they meant.

Qun

GoT<3

Yes, more claymores, newbtubes and stuff we don’t want in a game.

Ino

dp.
dp.

I hate MP games where you have to duck and cover to actually be able to hit something. Boooring.

I’ll just stick around with TF2 :P

blorg

sticking with tf2, it’s like mw3 tbh
edit : bc2 is like mw3, not tf2 :p

Last edited by blorg,

Spary

Always been a huge fan of the Battlefield games. Gonna buy this one.

I dont care about how the competitive gameplay is in this game, I am buying it for pure public play. (which always was extremely satisfying in BF2 back in the good old days)

David

The Battlefield series – Spawn, run around for 10 minutes to find the fight (or catch a helicopter and fail at landing it), once at the fight you get sniped, Spawn, repeat.

The CoD Series – Spawn, find an enemy, enemy camping a corner sprays you with an LMG, spawn, get spawnkilled, spawn, repeat.

Edd

T2P

what spary said except bf 1942 was better than bf2 :D

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from David

The Battlefield series – Spawn, run around for 10 minutes to find the fight (or catch a helicopter and fail at landing it), once at the fight you get sniped, Spawn, repeat.

The CoD Series – Spawn, find an enemy, enemy camping a corner sprays you with an LMG, spawn, get spawnkilled, spawn, repeat.

This, except in Modern Warfare you can run about with Akimbo weapons and rape people running around corners yourself!

Quoted from flushy

EA says itll rival mw2… wait and see :D

Like that would be a good thing. :P
Watched a gameplay trailer and it looks good visually but having just played bf2 after the christmas sale…no thanks.

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

anything will be better than mw2, so bullshit that game.

iQue

keso

Preordered already.

If you don’t care about comp play the Battlefield series are some of the best games ever. No, you can’t convince me otherwise. :P

Quoted from Qun

Yes, more claymores, newbtubes and stuff we don’t want in a game.

There are no claymores and grenade launchers have a very small damage radius, so you can’t spam them everywhere hoping to get kills. Not to mention the maps are pretty big so there’s few clusterfucks.

Last edited by iQue,

Jones

What a shite trailer

caliban

fail

need beta key :/

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 12 Next »