Forum

Message to the "TF2-is-dead" cynics

Created 10th October 2009 @ 13:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

eoN^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWtHEmVjVw8

Dante

tf2 is dead.

I say this as community LEADER, how the game can’t be dead when you have to beg people to play a pickup ?

U made my day ;D

Rele

tf2 is dead.

I say this as community LEADER, how the game can’t be dead when you have to beg people to play a pickup ?

you should a comedian dude, seriously I’d pay €50 to see you on stage

I’d pay 50€ to get him on stage so he doesnt post here for 2 hours.

skinnie

TCM

stop pretending like this game NEEDS custom maps

agron

Relic

ilike2spin

RLM

We should all play junction and egypt then we’ll be sorted

Randdalf

(0v0)

I think the problem is reluctance to change. At the start, new weapons like the Kritzkrieg were welcomed, and now every time there’s a new weapon, map etc. there’s a vote on whether to ban/allow it or not?

For example, Yukon isn’t in the map pool. Why? A map specifically made for competitive TF2, for ETF2L’s own map contest, and you decide not to include it in the map pool, despite it being made official.

We’re the bringers of our own demise.

Last edited by Randdalf,

tragett

I think the problem is reluctance to change. At the start, new weapons like the Kritzkrieg were welcomed, and now every time there’s a new weapon, map etc. there’s a vote on whether to ban/allow it or not?

For example, Yukon isn’t in the map pool. Why? A map specifically made for competitive TF2, for ETF2L’s own map contest, and you decide not to include it in the map pool, despite it being made official.

but yukon is badd, if valve actually did some research the woulda make gully official

Last edited by tragett,

seraph

rEJ

tz

Last edited by seraph,

Pedman

sextant

You kids are just plain dumb. You don’t even know the definition of “dead” (in relation to games anyway) if you think TF2 is dead. Sure TF2 has gone down hill a bit in recent days. We’ve seen a definate skill shift as the gap between the upper divisions has definately closed to a tighter level. You could say the skill level of Div1 has also fallen slightly, but still you also have a constant flock of new teams coming into the scene and moving up the ranks. You’re only saying TF2 is dead because you want some justification to quit, and also because you’re guilty of wanting to quit. It’s pathetic and I’ve seen it in so many games before.

Ta
(p.s. TF2 is not actually dead.)

I agree completly, stop harrasing us with your “tf2 is dead” I really dont give a shit about that, I play the damn game becouse its fun, not to win 1000 dollars on a nerd lan, grow up.

skinnie

TCM

We’re the bringers of our own demise.

sigh u clearly don’t get it

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Amount of maps ain’t the problem. Look at CS/CSS.

julieN1

cQr

ban the fan, sorted.

UH OH

Extremer

Yes, it just needs a removal of a few shit official maps.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

need better players (well, more good players) and faster gameplay for good spectating

Last edited by numlocked,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »