Forum

Message to the "TF2-is-dead" cynics

Created 10th October 2009 @ 13:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

agron

Relic

need better players (well, more good players) and faster gameplay for good spectating

the gameplay is just fine (unless you mean turtlefesting aka Bytetastic-tactics).

Cloud

.wldcrd!

stop pretending like this game NEEDS custom maps

Yes, it just needs a removal of a few shit official maps.

Becuase you absolutely HAVE to play the “OFFICIAL” maps ;)

Squeak

It needs more maps, as stated by other people badlands and granary are over played by far.
So you could just stop moaning and leave, or do something to bring this so called death of tf2 back. Simples :D

EDIT: Just played yukon in a pcw. S’pretty cool map.

Last edited by Squeak,

byte

Give me time, i’ve brought (with the aid of codcrille) the map cp_obscure to the scene, will be available for next season as the majority have requested if you want it in the map pool etc, then i will start my next project another map hopefully etc…

I agree the same maps are just being over played now too much and it’s hitting home with some as it’s just getting too boring, as for certain people saying TF2 is dead and “supposedly” leaving we shall see when the “new” games come out MW2 and NS2 are the bigger ones as for l4d2 lol, never be taken competitively on the pc just a good team bonding game for jokes :-), just see who goes and who stays with the games coming out

TF2 still has 3-4 years left as they’ve still got the 2 main classes to buff and upgrade and play with.

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

eoN^

TF2 still has 3-4 years left as they’ve still got the 2 main classes to buff and upgrade and play with.

Cheers

Byte

I bet you a 5er they wont update soldier next.

FADe

the tf2 scene is weird as fuck, you’re games not dying lmao

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

tf2 is dead.

I say this as community LEADER, how the game can’t be dead when you have to beg people to play a pickup ?

Gay fag is faggety gay whose the gayest gay fag of all the faggety gay fags… and hes a homo.

:DDD<- safetyss

julieN1

cQr

tf2 is dead.

I say this as community LEADER, how the game can’t be dead when you have to beg people to play a pickup ?

Gay fag is faggety gay whose the gayest gay fag of all the faggety gay fags… and hes a homo.

:DDD<- safetyss

RayWilliamJohnson :D

codcrille

Fresh.

To all you guys who complain about a shortage of maps, try regularly play maps other than granary and badlands. Since I joined hb0da we have been playing a large variety of maps like well, freight, turbine and gravel rather than granlands which has made my daily dose of TF2 into something fun and exciting again.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8